China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Oushang COS1°

Oushang COS1° launched on the market; also marks the establishment of Oushang (欧尚汽车) as a brand in its own right, with its separate logo. However, older vehicles with "Oushang" in their names are not moving over as of now.

https://www.autohome.com.cn/news/201809/922157.html

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Re: Oushang COS1°

Do you know the new website for the new brand? All the commercial cars, vans, pickups, etc. disappeared from the may site www.changan.com.co days ago. I already tried some Google-fu but couldn't find it...
I suppose you meant www.changan.com.cn (com.co goes to the Colombian site) :)

No, I haven't found any new site featuring the vehicles removed from the main site.

On this page, you can see most of the vehicles featured and classified according to their divisions.

Oushang Auto (COS1°) and other cars of the former Changan Commercial division, which includes things like the Honor, CX70, or the Stars, are placed together in the Oushang division, but there should definitely be a stratification between premium "Oushang Auto" and lesser "Changan Oushang" vehicles.

The Kaicheng Auto division keeps the vehicles from the former Changan Light Vehicle division: the Raesors and the Shenqis.

Some vehicles like Raesor M70, S50T and Benben Mini-e are not featured on the page however; neither are those from Changan Kuayue.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
ChangAn Oushang Kesai Pro

No Chinese auto company is worth its salt if it lacks a "Pro" in its lineup, so here goes:
https://www.autohome.com.cn/news/202009/1032811.html

Those without a "Pro" are, well...amateurs, I guess.

Anyway, coming to the car, it appears to be a variant of the Kesai GT (with an additional engine/transmission combination). However, Sohu says the Pro will unify both the regular COS1° and the GT into one model line.

Changan Oushang's current Kesai is available in two versions, normal and GT, equipped with Blue Whale 1.5T and 2.0T engines. A few days ago, the online auto market learned from Changan Oushang that Kesai will launch a Pro version to replace the current models on sale. After the unified car name, the Kesai Pro provides 1.5T and 2.0T power.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts