China Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Re: Changhe Suzuki 1.5 Box

I do believe we are talking about the Wagon R, yes? Well...............THIS is the updated design I am waiting for, and it will be built in China THIS YEAR! This is the 2008 Japanese version, by the way........not sure yet how the chinese version will look but at least the previous spy shots give us SOME idea. Thanks as always Martin! :thumb:

Attachments

jmsteiny-I would consider buying one of these, maybe in black like the one pictured here, if Suzuki would ship these to the U.S. That is one nice looking design, and I don't really worry about mechanicals with Suzuki, they're pretty competent building smaller rigs like this.

I like this design a lot. Don't think Suzuki's gonna ship it here, though. Oh well. I do really like the new 2010 Suzuki Kizashi, and it is already here. It is a great value and a sporty looking new midsize sedan.

The Kizashi I would buy would be this one here. Never seen it right by a picture of my car before. Interesting. I would get a 6-speed with the GTS package. Foglights, 425-watt RF stereo, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gearshift knob and sunroof. Retails for $23,244. I think that that is a great deal for all the midsize car you get. It gets 21 city and 29 highway, just a tad worse than our 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer gets. I will keep it on my futures list until a more worthy competitor comes along.

Suzuki China is continuing with the refreshment of their current lineup. New SX4 and Liana were already showcased at Shanghai, now first pics of facelifted Beidouxing hit the web. This is Suzuki's best selling car in the country, at no. 49 with 23,978 sales in first three months of 2013. BTW, Where are some really new cars Mr. Osamu Suzuki?

http://www.autohome.com.cn/news/201304/519176.html

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.