China Car Forums banner

Changhe website appeal

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  erik (laofan), cmvdc 
#1 · (Edited)
First, Changhe is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BAIC, but it does not appear among brands or subsidiaries on the CCF Forum homepage.
Second, it was merged with BAIC Weiwang brand in 2017 but that brand seems to have gone belly up. And as for Changhe itself, we haven't seen much activity here regarding it lately.
Third, it has a new, and very unique/unusual website. :nono:I have attached a screen shot of it. But don't give up too quickly it has some interesting stuff (in Chinese) deep in its innards.
www.changheauto.com
As an alternative, if someone would like to see what models they have available, they had better go to the global website: www.changheglobal.com. But even it is not comprehensive in the available models.

Fourth, for pronunciation purposes, a pinyin rendering as, Chang'he, instead of Changhe (sometimes confused with Change) is helpful for improved accuracy, much in the same way as with its previous parent, Chang'an (aka Changan).

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
This forum could not have asked for a better moderator.
Please don't take any of my postings as a critique of your work here. On the contrary, I admire and respect all you have done here. You are one of the top reasons that the forum has managed to survive this long.
Some of us are still holding out hope that the administrators will wake up, and make the updates needed.
At one time it was a dynamic center for those wanting to keep up with the advances of an emerging industry. But without site updating it may become just a dusty history book on the shelf, with traffic slowing to nil.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.