China Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear a cheer for moderator Martin Krpan....:thumb:

He's the one who has to come in every day and clean out all the trash, and all the scribblings of odd fellows, so that the rest of us can enjoy and benefit from this great site.

And that's only incidental to his continuous string of valuable posts, and wonderful photos of all the latest that is going on in the industry.

Hip hip hooray!

Thank you Martin for all that you do for this website.
We hope you are well rewarded for all your hard efforts.......

·
Administrator
17,455 Posts
Thanks for compliments to you all!

When I first found this forum I never thought things will go so far. I just wanted to obtain information about Chinese car industry. But when the opportunity to become a moderator appeared I grabbed it with both hands because then I already had some ideas on how to improve the forum and make it more clear. I also noticed the lack of active moderators. That was the time when we lost many members and mods because of I_hate_China.

But my contribution to the constant progress of CCF is not greater than contribution of other members. You guys are keeping this forum alive. I'm just occasionally cleaning up manure although I wouldn’t mind getting help from one or two extra moderators. It’s hard to monitor happening on this forum every single day.
And by the way I'm doing my janitor job free of charge of course.

Everyone of us deserves a cheer!

P.S. Does anyone have any information about our Admin? It looks like he has forgotten about CCF.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hear, Hear! He was the first one to welcome me and the first one to welcome all newcomers. He also very informative and helpful to those who need help when starting on a new forum. He's an awesome mod and it will be a sad time when he leaves (if he does).

·
Registered
706 Posts
Martin, I'll second all of the others's emotions and say that I appreciate your work so much on this site, too. And your pics and Chinese automotive updates are so nice to see.

I remember a comment you made about 6 months ago where you said you weren't sure about the future of CCF. May that not be so!

CCF is an excellent source of Chinese automotive information for us in the U.S. The Chinese makers will eventually be a part of our automotive landscape here in the States(BYD and their new all-electric car the e6 the most exciting example of this to me) and I want to know more about them beforehand.

Again, excellent job, martin_krpan, your hard work is so appreciated by us!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
martin_krpan said:
But my contribution to the constant progress of CCF is not greater than contribution of other members
Just look at the number of posts and compare it to the others ;) Okay, quantity is not everything, but moreover the quality content of your posts is sublime. Keep it up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts