China Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
i'm from egypt and i just recently bought a QQ.
the guys at the dealer don't know shit. they couldn't even tell me what the usb connector in my car does.
I have the brochure that they distribute at their location in ismalia road and it clearly says 8 VALVE ENGINE!!
Sohc 94hp 132NM
they are mostly ignorant to the technicalities.
call them again and tell them to read you the brocheure for the A11, he will find it 8Valves. them shout at him a little for misleading you.
But aside from that the QQ and A11 are good cars and i think the maintainance there is decent, buy the car, ignore the dumb salesmen.

·
Registered
52 Posts
it is true that a 16 valve engine is better than an 8 valve one. in case on 1.6 engines, they were mostly 8 valves until the near the year 2000( i think). in egypt, most local assebly cars have 8v engines like regata, dogan, tempra, sienna 1.4. the difference in power is mostly minimal. the A11 1.6 is 94hp 132NM while the fiat petra in egypt has a 16v engine but only 103hp and 135NM. you would rarely feel the difference. even though we still have engines that are 8v but they are more technologically andvanced and the addition of fuel injection instead of carberuttors raises the engines performance.
for example,my regata 1.5 82hp 123NM carb while aveo inj 1.5 83hp 128NM.

·
Registered
52 Posts
chery A11 in egypt has
air conditioning
4 electric windows
ABS brakes
2 airbags
center locking
powe steering

i think those are the main options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts