China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow...

Wow. Absolutely great designs. :thumb:

The new A3 back resembles the Renault Megane sedan (2004+ model). The face of the car looks Japanese.

As for the A6 ... well... it's name says it all. The front headlinghts look like those of an Audi A6 :eek: But the back of the car could be (arguably) called "Chery original design".

Anyway, with such beautifully designed cars, Chery would definitely have a great chance on the European market.

Go-Chery-Go!
:D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Beautiful!!!! Chery é a melhor!!! Espero que um dia estes modelos venham para o Brazil!!!! Alguém saberia dizer quais as dimensões deste dois sedans?

Moriah

·
Registered
459 Posts
WOW fantastic! Bricklin was very foolish for dropping his plans to export Chery vehicles to the states because these look great.

·
Registered
481 Posts
phaeton said:
WOW Chery you may have out done yourselves :thumb:

Now before we get to hyped is this car based off of another carmakers platform or is this all new ?
If I understood ERIC correctly , tha these are still a variation of the SEAT toledo platform , ALL chery models with "A" in their name except the Easter and the A1 ( S12 ) are based on the Seat Toledo platform

I am not sure tho , this maybe a New design and a new Platform but I doubt that this A6 is using the Magnus platform , looks smaller I think .

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
真复杂

These Chery concepts are multiplying like rabbits.....

Superidler, I know how you feel.
Let me see if I have this straight, we now have seen the A3 "hatchback" designed by Pininfarina, at the Beijing show and will now see the "sedan" version at the Shanghai show (embellished by the same drop-dead-beautiful blond I wonder?).

And we have this A620T...who is the designer? Is it Bertone or Torino? These Italian design house are working overtime. Thanks to Chery, Brilliance and Chang'an they've got job security, at least for awhile.

Thanks for sorting out the platforms for us Cryptonx....

Yeah granted it's all nice looking metal, but will it meet the acid test under real world conditions????

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
cryptonx said:
If I understood ERIC correctly , tha these are still a variation of the SEAT toledo platform , ALL chery models with "A" in their name except the Easter and the A1 ( S12 ) are based on the Seat Toledo platform

I am not sure tho , this maybe a New design and a new Platform but I doubt that this A6 is using the Magnus platform , looks smaller I think .
I second that. 00's styling with 80's safety and performance.

Crash test would be interesting.

·
Registered
16 Posts
phaeton said:
WOW Chery you may have out done yourselves :thumb:

Now before we get to hyped is this car based off of another carmakers platform or is this all new ?
M1x and B2x seriers are based on newly developed platforms.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts