Rated Power(Kw/r/min):64/6000
Max. Torque(Nm /r/min) :118/3800
Compression Ratio:10
Overall Dimension(L×W×H):607x634x605
Net Weight(Kg):120
Code: 473F
SOP: 2006/03
Emission: EU Ⅳ
Feature: Inline, Water-cooling, DOHC, 16 Valves, Aluminum Alloy cylinder block and head, MPI

1.3L CBR VVT
Technical Data:
Cylinder:4
Displacement(L):1.297
Bore×Stroke(mm):73x77.5
Rated Power(Kw/r/min):65/6000
Max. Torque(Nm /r/min) :118/3800
Overall Dimension(L×W×H):607x634x605
Net Weight(Kg):120
Code: 473H
SOP: 2006/03
Feature: Inline, Water-cooling, DOHC, 16 Valves, Aluminum Alloy cylinder block and head, MPI, VVT, CBR

1.6L CBR VVT
Technical Data:
Displacement(L):1.5974
Bore×Stroke(mm):81x77.5
Rated Power(Kw/r/min):87/6000
Max. Torque(Nm /r/min) :147/4300
Overall Dimension(L×W×H):641x634x638
Net Weight(Kg):147
Code: 481H
SOP: Yes
Feature: Inline, Water-cooling, DOHC, 16 Valves, Aluminum Alloy cylinder block and head, MPI, VVT, CBR.

1.6L LC
Technical Data:
Displacement(L):1.5974
Bore×Stroke(mm):81x77.5
Rated Power(Kw/r/min):80/5800
Max. Torque(Nm /r/min) :144/4200
Code: 481F
SOP: Yes
Feature: Inline, Water-cooling, DOHC, 16 Valves, Aluminum Alloy cylinder block and head, MPI.

1.8L
Technical Data:
Displacement(L):1.855
Bore×Stroke(mm):85.5X98.5
Rated Power(Kw/r/min):110/5750
Max. Torque(Nm /r/min) :110/5750
Code: 481FC
SOP: 2006/12
Feature: Inline, Water-cooling, DOHC, 16 Valves, MPI, Cast iron cylinder block.

See less See more
#78 ·
TROAYVO4TA

Rearrange the above letters. I'm not certain, but have my suspicions. However, since I'm not a cheryknocker and my interest is in how good the cars are rather than any moral argument, I've not looked into it.

Also, I don't care about SUV's. If you want to drive off road, get an off road vehicle. If you want to drive on the road, get something that shifts.

This is probably the only 4x4 video I'll be giving you, so enjoy:

www.fightingtorque.com/video/qingdao2020cruise.wmv

#80 ·
OK now im confused! Wasn't it you that was always going on about how developing a chassis costs "500 million dollars"? How could Chery develop their own "500 million dollar" chassis if by your assumptions Chery cleary does not have these types of funds? Please elaborate Real_I_Hate_China...

#83 · (Edited)
Real_I_Hate_China said:
$500 million for a fully US and EU regulation compliant chassis. I never said Tiggo was sellable in the US and EU.
I have read an article online that told about chassis development costing around the numbers you have posted, but I can't remember the link. It would be beneficial to the forum and your reputation if you would supply the links where you found this information and Chery's own publication that they test engines for 120k.

#86 · (Edited)
Real_I_Hate_China said:
Neither do I. But at least you know all the numbers I speak here are cold hard facts.
Not exactly, the figures given in the article only told about developing a single chassis from scratch, and the link never said it costs 500 million to develop a chassis; it gave a general price range. So if Chery developes a series of modular Chassis the developement cost, or even based it on a promissing chassis, then the cost would be different. The problem with your posts is that you look at the issue as black or white rather than shades of grey. Although you have ment that it cost on average about $500 million dollars to develope a chassis from scratch, due to the nature of your posts it comes out that you arte saying that every chassis from a Ferrari to a Yugo cost $500 million to developeAs a side note, never forget that the Chinese government's highest priority is saving face for itself, so the secrecy surrounding the true status of Chinese automotive development will probably remain a secrete until there planned début. While searching online about Chinese Cars, the majority of articles that turned up where either about the QQ or Malcolm Bricklin bringing Chery to the U.S., indicating to me that this site was never intended for European or American audiences and that it was only in Chinese and English because they are the most widely used languages online, that Bricklin serves a duel purpose of not only introducing Chery to the U.S., but also giving all of the other Chinese manufactures an idea of what the American consumer wants in a car and giving publicity to Chinese cars in general, and finally that GM's lawsuit in Chinese courts was a well played move on there part, because they managed to draw attention to the early stage cars that have traditionally never been so publicized and created a negative copycat image that the Chinese government was trying to avoid.

Real_I_Hate_China said:
Maybe acceptable in China, but totally unacceptable outside China.
You are correct in ways that you do not even realize. For example, in China the roads have to be designed with bicyclist in mind, meaning that the inclines cannot be as steep as they are in the states, meaning that you will not need as much power in your engine. While cars in the United States are designed for consumers living through out the entire country, the vehicles in China are designed for the somewhat flat eastern portion. Drawing from my personal experience in Beijing almost six years ago, there was only one state owned gas station through the entire city. All of these factors seen combined with the lower average income level contribute to a society that is more conscious of fuel mileage than performance. Furthermore when talking about the Chinese automotive industry you can never forget that the companies are owned by a state whose highest priority is saving face for itself and that if it had not been for GM’s lawsuit over the QQ most of the people on this forum would never have known about Chinese cars.

#87 ·
waooo here what about the topic and the engines ???????

a have some questions for u who hate china : what is ur car made??its cc?? its HP?? its price ?? ur dad's too?? ........??

and anotherone for the topic poster : what is the model of the A516 =A5 1600cc here in egypt ?? it is an ACTECO one , but which one?????

#90 ·
Chery ATECO V8

I was searching for pics when I came across this located here...

http://auto.sina.com.cn/photo/elllbjgjczlqhq/155220.shtml

I noticed that one of the engines being displayed is infact a V8 as it has 4 exhaust pipes on exhaust manifold with a V-block design. Looks like it will be a quad cam V8 as well. Can anyone dig up any info about it since it appears to have been revealed quite recently? Is it infact 4.8 litres in displacement and does it have 400 horsepower like Bricklin said it would? any info would be appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.