China Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Wait wait wait... I thought Koreans are the most righteous, most patriotic, most "kick-butt" of all people on earth, in all of history; they wouldn't steal and aid other countries/industries now, would they??? :nono: :lol:

Since these Koreans are of an "auto-consulting firm", the buyer is very likely not aware of the fraud.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
And where did you get an idea like that?

Well, Chery must have known that something was not right when they paid only $250K for a consulting on how to improve chassis assembly quality. A normal consulting contract costs tens of millions.

Regardless, it is going to get more difficult for Chery to obtain technology from Korea. Chery is on the top of Korean intelligency agency's "watch list" and any person who comes in contact with Chery by any mean(e-mail, phone-call, flights to China) are heavily monitored and harrassed.(It was the government intelligence agency that intercepted this Chery transaction and not Hyundai, which was totally clueless) Consulting firms and engineering outsourcing firms will avoid Chery like hell because doing any business with Chery mean getting government agencies constantly monitoring them.
Um... duh, you? :nono:

If I were to buy something from a Korean company/consulting firm, and they can "prove" the stuff is legit (and I'm sure they "can") then I'd buy, and the lower the price the better. So would anyone.

So the Korean gov is behind this? With "harrassment" and all? Wow, who's the big bad commie gov now, eh? :lol:

Maybe Chinese gov should harrass any and all business contacts with S Korea, and shut down that 20+ billion USD trade surplus S Korea enjoy every year with China, what do you say?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.