China Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Chery QQ / Chery A5 and the V5

but thats still confirms nothing , if it was that obvious , they wouldn't have said Unidentified , and maybe its the other company that this Tech. trade company tried to sell to

And from the articles , your Korean ppl should stop stealing thier own country ..

If a Spy came from the usa to iran telling them a nuclear secret or a military or even a production or technology secret .. they will buy him !!

it would've been the same if it was vice versa ... even Toyota would've done so if it wants to aquire something better than what it has , if there is .

the problem is not with the country cought buying , its with the company cought SELLING in the first place .

·
Registered
481 Posts
heh

Real_I_Hate_China said:
Off the record, Chery.
Off your record , not thier until now .

·
Registered
481 Posts
North Korea is " The One " , Toyota is the " Agent " , RIHC is the ORACLE and Chery is Machine ..... according to the prophecy !

North Korean cars ? I am starting to see alot of CheryS than South Korean cars nowadays :D .

Some funny Egyptian sayings :

" Erkab Yabani we mate7malsh Ham Tany "
Translation ( It rhymes in arabic , not in english tho )
If you Ride a Japanese car , you won't regret or get worried

" Erkab Korey , we 3ala2ha fel Loory "
If you Ride A Korean car , You will use the Truck alot ( IE moving it when it breaks ) :p

Nothing on chinese cars yet :p

·
Registered
481 Posts
ouch :D

I still won't buy a Korean car tho , I will buy the cheaper chinese :p

·
Registered
481 Posts
I never said I'd buy replicas , I don't like replicas , but cars like the A5 / A3 / A1 / A6 .. are so not replicas and will be cheaper than thier ugly korean competion .

but I would never buy a QQ / Orientalson or the A11 ..
Unless I am really low on resources .

Coming to think about it again , I would never buy any chinse brand except if it was a Chery or A Brilliance .

·
Registered
481 Posts
erik (laofan) said:
It is still funny and a strange story. It looks like the police putting the gun themselves at the place of the crime!
Bad photocopies of Chery cars on top of the stolen documents!!
And it was about stolen documents from Hyundai. QQ from Hyundai, oh dear. Someone made a terrible mistake.
How can we believe all this crap!
It is all fake!
I dont think its fake Eric , look the other way arround

Hyundai recently announced they want to make a super cheap car for the Asian market . So whats better than to Replica the Replica ???

The Hyundai GG , a replica from the Chery QQ , with the hyundai badge for the Asian market, thats why there's A qq there , and this deal was not stolen technology .. it was mutual sharing ... between chery and hyundai . Chery decided to give the QQ blueprints to Hyundai for $$ .. Hyundai got pissed off because they just bought the Toyota Camry blueprints for LOTS of $$$ and got exploited too !! .. so the deal went off .. and both officials left the scene .

Now that's a funny story :p

·
Registered
481 Posts
not really , here's your Hyundai GG hater :

as a Sign of good intentions from Hyundai , they left the chery logo as well , possibly to promote chery products in the future , Maybe chery will go into S.Korea !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts