China Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Soros much smart man with lots of $$$
He also making much $$$$ from failing american economic system which lose wars in iraq and viet nam due to cowardice and incompetence. Soros just write a book on failure of american empire, china is the next big empire due from hard working and strong ethics of society.
How much will chery retail for in canada and usa ??? Is the dealer network set or is opportunity still available?
North american auto production is doomed from unions greedy nature and lazy and stupid workforce. There is good reason why most private schools of merit are teaching Mandarin to advanced students.

·
Registered
90 Posts
poor china! it struggles along with a growth rate 5X that of industrial nations. The savings rate amongst the highest on earth and the productivity of its people is legendary.
Its consumer products (once the laughing stock of buyers) is now the accepted standard of wallmart and nearly every retailer in north america.
My best guess is that cars of acceptable safety and quality standards will be landed on north american shores inside of 2 years.
I am no chinese nationalist.
What i see is 2 unstoppable market forces. The greed of corporate american capital expansion meets the low cost production forces of china. The results appear to be a downturn for developed nations manufacturing sectors and an unstoppable expansion in the asian region.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.