China Car Forums banner
141 - 160 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: Chery A5

martin_krpan said:
Welcome to CCF ANDROID.
I thank you. I ask to forgive me for my bad English.
Could not find out subjects of the given forum precisely. Has simply seen discussion of the Chinese cars and it has decided to be registered.

·
Registered
6 Posts

In Russia it is a lot of Chery Amulet. Their cost 11 000 $ and to buy such rich citizens presume to themselves not. Lada Priora costs more dearly, but has a poor complete set. Personally to me Amulet to not like from for its weak Body. Though the machine convenient.
I to myself have chosen А5 2.0L at us its price 15000 $. With machine it is happy. Only very dear regular Maintenance service and account materials.

·
Registered
6 Posts

In a city mode engine A5 2.0 L consumes 12 litres of gasoline A-95 Premium equally both in the winter and in the summer. The charge on a highway behind city of 7.5-8.5 litres.
The engine after achievement of turns after 3000 has essential pick up it allows to be accelerated on 5 transfer. Very conveniently at overtaking.

·
Registered
6 Posts

At us in Russia hybrid engines do not sell. Their service is not adjusted. Therefore nobody risks to take such machines.
And oil at us while has enough. At us the agiotage on powerful off-road cars has again begun.

·
Registered
523 Posts

Chery A5 has had a facelift for 2009. It has got a front similar to the A6 and a revised rear. Can't post pictures from CCT for some reason. If anyone has any, please post.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chery Automobile customer care (Baaaaaaaaaaaaaad)

Chery was a very bad company & untrusted, I bought my car A516 in EGYPT & the main service center in egypt is not honest. In the service, the service center change the engine oil filter with a different one , not as the same one replaced, When I e-mailed chery for the technical support they did not answer me. I replaced the service center filter by one i bought it from the shop outside the service center . I send to chery the photos of the two filters showing the differnces between them, they did not answer me till now I do not know why, this is the customer care in a chineese company

There was two main differences , 1st = The service filter is shorter than the replaced filter by About 2cm,
2nd= the rubber seal diameter in the service filter is smaller than the one in the replaced filter.
So I send my mail to chery by photos & the great chineese company did not reply.
Any one want to see the photos , pls. send me your mail on [email protected]

·
Registered
523 Posts

It's unfortunate for that stuff to happen. Are the Chery dealerships in Egypt run by a private importing company?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Re: Chery Cowin3 (A5) & Riich G3

I bet that the old A15 will be discontinued.
A possible Cowin2 is probably either the Fulwin2 liftback or a new model based on the A01-project.
This in only my guess but it sounds logical.

141 - 160 of 184 Posts