China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Administrator
17,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
From China Car Times:

Below are the pictures of Chery's latest secret model, the model was slightly outed earlier this year via shaky photographs at a Chery internal meeting. Full pictures of the Chery A13 are shown below!

The Chery A13 is expected to replace Cherys original car, the Chery Cowin, which was based off the Seat Toledeo. The current Cowin is sold in Russia, Iran, China, and Malaysia by Chery, but the replacement model, the Chery A13 is expected to win even more fans at home and abroad.

The A13 is expected to be fitted with either a range of engines, from 1.3 to 1.8l ATECO engines, and is expected to come in at below the 100,000rmb marker. This model is expected to run alongside the Chery A3 as a sedan option to the A3’s hatchback.

The A13 will be launched at the Beijing Auto Show later this year.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Chery STORM 2 @ Egypt Automech 2008

I have no info at all about this car... I've never seen it b4.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Re: Chery STORM 2 @ Egypt Automech 2008

Isn't this one of the concept Chery was showing in the Beijing Auto Show in April

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: Chery A13 (STORM 2)

He looks simillar to Civic by this front light.
Interior is typical european and don't look so sad as mos't of chinese cars.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Re: Chery A13 (STORM 2)

This Chery Storm 2 is a nice looking design. I think it would sell in large numbers in the U.S. Bring this pup over, gentlemen!

To me, it looks better than the new Ford Focus with Sync, or the new-world-order Honda Civic, etc. It does not trump the looks of my '08 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, however, nor does it trump the looks of the new-world-order Kia Spectra coming out for 2009. The new 2009 Kia Spectra is the creation of Peter Schreyer, the new Kia design Chief, who they wooed away from Audi Motors. Mr. Schreyer designed the cool-looking Audi TT, for instance. Kia is changing quickly (although I've always liked their body designs more than Toyota or Honda or Nissan or Mazda) and is coming out with some amazing new designs. Another new one that is nice is the new Kia Soul crossover.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts