China Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Engine:Well AVL kinda got like 70-80 % of the stuff done, with stunning V6 and V8

cars- well there is suppost to be five models designed my italians but i think only 4 was around the web.
the M14

B13

crossover

S12

Safety and emmition:
Chery said TRW would help chery figure out the details on emmition abs and trying to get a five stare safety rating.

Producer: Well its not only china making chery's russia would soon expect to make 10 000 chery's per year

importing the cars: not sure about that

new name: looks like they are still working on it

Dealers: Concept is done, but dont see anyone building the buildings

Terriories: there are 250 of them and looks like over half of them are taken

Well i think chery is soon ready to revolutionize north america

·
Registered
135 Posts
Those are the cars that are going to compete with Mercedes and BMW. Looking at the cars I would only consider buying the crossover or the M14, over the Volkswagen EOS and Passat Wagon, the Toyota Camry Solara convertible, and possibly even a Saab or Volvo. What happened to the Coupe, the sedan, and SUV Bricklin talked about?

·
Registered
459 Posts
The coupe SUV and Sedan have not been shown to the public yet. Only Sketches of the Sedan and SUV are avaliable. I personally would really like some reals pics of them.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I think the S12 is the entry car priced around $10,000 to compete with corolla, civic, scion, elantra, lancer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts