China Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
hazik, its not im making fun or anything, but it really doesnt seem like a big truck at all :D , plus... the poor QQ took all the damage!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
amazing industry rivalry

Let me guess..this is not real.
This was a staged event by Chery for use as part of an in house pep rally.

It seems Chery employees were so upset when they heard that Nanjing (Yuejin) was getting a foothold in the U.S. before them, that they had trouble sleeping.

So the management decided to do a promo to boost their morale.....

i.e. Little QQ kicks butt of big Nanjing truck and comes out almost unscathed.

·
Registered
150 Posts
GUYS IS THIS A BIG TRUCK !!???????????? :S

Anyways, as far as i see it... they both hit face to face, left side of the QQ to the left side of the truck.... the QQ took the hit, as it is shown... while minor damage got to the truck front "not mentioning it turned on its side" .

·
Registered
150 Posts
hazik , it only looks big in this picture ... alone, but look at the pics where the QQ is in, you'll find that the size between both cars, da same!

·
Registered
16 Posts
When you said "big truck", I though you were talking about an 18-wheeler or something. In that case, the Chery QQ would have been COMPLETELY destroyed, while the 18-wheeler barely retained more than a few yellow paint scuffs.:lol:

But anyway, it's still surprising, though not too surprising, that the little car was able to topple a vehicle that size. The Chery QQ must be a rigid little car.:thumb:

·
Registered
48 Posts
only for fun...anyway QQ is good enough here.

local rate, basic model (0.8L), RMB 29800 - don't compare it with BMW 7 series.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You May Receive Messages From Me About An Accident That Happened To Me

IN A NEAR FUTURE I WILL SEND PHOTOES OF AN ACCIDENT THAT HAPPENED TO ME AND ITS CONSEQUENCES

1 - 20 of 24 Posts