Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Not very good :nono:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed that too...Maybe this is some kind of type approval test for Russian market. It does read Euro-NCAP on the door, but theres something that looks unofficial in this test...This car is not for sale in any European market, why would Euro-NCAP test this (Russia European country?) ??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chery QQ crash test

The test is made by Autoreview, Russia's leading motoring magazine. For several years, Autoreview makes own crash tests of cars relevant for the Russian market.

·
Registered
198 Posts
it's pretty acceptable for a mini car like that.

All cars of that kind perform alike, you either die or die ugly if you roll insanely fast.

·
Registered
469 Posts
True - the Smart would have bounced off with its interior completely undamaged ... but the Smart is not cheap and not everyone wants to pay that much for their safety.

·
Registered
772 Posts

You can plug a QQ engine into Matiz and vice versa.

I heard stories of QQ owners bringing their cars to Chevrolet dealers and asking them to fix their QQs since their Chery dealers couldn't.

·
Registered
450 Posts
chery service agent in shanghai were willing and able to install a high lift cam, springs, followers and vernier timing wheel that I sourced myself from UK in my windcloud. not a bad bunch of lads at all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Stop it, that Landwind video is just too painful to watch! It's amazing how the airbag is totally unnecesairry. I'm glad I don't have to see this crashtest in moving images :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
But crash tests results are nearly the same as in ORIGINAL Opel Frontera 1980s (the "father" of that Lanwind) crash tests. ;) It's not because Landwind is bad, no - it's becase early Opel Frontera ("son" of Isuzu Rodeo) wasn't good! :lol:

1 - 20 of 136 Posts