China Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have said it before and I will say it again, that face and those styling cues would go extremely well on a much larger sedan. I don't like the fact that it is soo bubbly, if the proportions and it size were to be adjusted to resemble that of a full sized sedan it would look fantastic! Just think about it! A Chery Eastar with that face and rear...

·
Registered
150 Posts
AXLE said:
I don't like the fact that it is soo bubbly...
I agree... & im sure whoever likes it in picture will change his mind when its on real... i dont know, but something doesnt seem much right, it feels like the Geely sparky cars.. you know something is wrong, but you dont know what!

·
Registered
150 Posts
It reminds me with the chevrolet aveo we have here...

And dont ask me why.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
561 Posts
AXLE said:
I have said it before and I will say it again, that face and those styling cues would go extremely well on a much larger sedan. I don't like the fact that it is soo bubbly, if the proportions and it size were to be adjusted to resemble that of a full sized sedan it would look fantastic! Just think about it! A Chery Eastar with that face and rear...
totally agree

·
Registered
481 Posts
it reminds me with Walt Disneys Movie : Cars !!
wtf is this ? it has some sleek angels .. but the front is horrible , the back is kinda unique and acceptable .. but the front ! omg !

·
Registered
305 Posts
News Flash........

OK everyone - the QQ6 officially goes on sale Sept. 19th (next Tuesday)!!! I don't know what cities will have it first, but I am hoping that Nanning (where I live) will have it soon!! It appears the the 1.3 will go on sale first, with the 1.1 to follow. Retail prices are still being quoted in the 42,000-52,000 rmb price range...........

I know there have been a LOT of different opinions here regarding the exterior appearance of the QQ6 - I'm not "sold" on the outside either (although I DO like the interior a lot). However, the fact remains that the QQ6 is a MAJOR new offering in the mini-car market segment. This is going to be a VERY competitive area in the near future............with new models from Changan (CV6), Chery (QQ6 and the upcoming S12), Xiali (C1) as well as the the updated Changhe Ideal. Gelly has also consolidated it's offerings (according to it's website) and eliminated all but ONE HQ model and is now focusing on the MR as it's main offering in the mini car segment. Price cuts on present models as well as more attractive financing options (you can now finance a new Chevy Spark with a down payment of only 23,000 rmb - and that includes tax, license and insurance) also make the mini-car segement very competitive right now............it's going to be fun to see all these new models in the near future!!!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
clever marketing

It's said that the QQ6 front was meant to look like a smiling face.

This car seems to be aimed at the female car buying market. It's got a chubby cherubic look to it and that's what the girls find attractive. If they put some fur on it the girls would hug it like a teddy bear.

Maybe they should change those lips on the front end air intake to a blush red instead of chrome plate......

The (Qute) QQ may become a household name and help Chery win the hearts of women all over China.

·
Registered
37 Posts
untill now the old is coming

beside my work in amyriea there is what they cold dry port
all of imported cars come to these place untill they finish papers,and legal action
so i saw most of new cars, and there is no QQ6, just old QQ , A11 long

·
Registered
547 Posts
A real beauty :nod:

It should be exported to Europe as soon as possible

41 - 60 of 90 Posts