China Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
If Chery is serious about entering the U.S. market, or Visionary Vesicles and its investors are not complete idiots, the current Son of Orient and its Chassis will not only never enter the U.S. market, but will no longer be Chery's flagship. Besides, if you where to divide the development of an automotive company into stages,, the Son of Orient is just a first stage mule used to train the companies workers and serve as a testbed to develop future models, so it won't be that way in the future.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
btw, son of orient and flagship
Son of Orient is Chery's flagship.

is not going to the us, its the m14, s12 etc that are
GM IP is infringed in those products, so GM can and will sue.

The only way Chery can avoid a lawsuit is to start from scratch, at the cost of $500 million each.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your posts.

I have been reading your posts and just about all of them have been anti-chinese automobile and anti-chinese general propaganda. I was just wondering why you continue to post so much of this just to degrade other peoples views of these companies. Do you really wish for them to fail? I truly doubt that say, the m-14 is of GM design, and if it was due to a chassis design being lifted from the company, they did a good job hiding it as this car seems like there is none like it other than very higher priced luxury convertibles. I digress, but you get the point; I just want to see what you think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts