China Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just surfing the net when I got interested where Chinese cars will be sold in the coming weeks or months let's say.They seem to be sold almost everywhere and in some countries they even change their names(such as in Egypt the Esperanza for Chery A5 , in Russia Fora and in Turkey Alia for again chery A5.) but why using different names everywhere?
Furthermore in their internet sites there isn't everything clear for now.Especially the prices and when to be sold . This makes some people think even the Chinese manufacturers themselves feel a little bit ashamed of their products' quality or so and therefore wait till they achieve the most proper quality.
just in short an image problem is still there.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a funny website of Chery

:D Look at the Chery website which I somehow find very funny.
http://www.chery.com.tr/

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not yet

hazik said:
Are Chery cars now sold in Turkey?
no,not yet.Furthermore,no one even nows the price,or even when to be sold.But there is so much speculation about the Chinese cars.And I believe their internet site is very bad,showing just the model car pictures and not the original car photos.No price information,nothing.

·
Registered
325 Posts
eddie said:
no,not yet.Furthermore,no one even nows the price,or even when to be sold.But there is so much speculation about the Chinese cars.And I believe their internet site is very bad,showing just the model car pictures and not the original car photos.No price information,nothing.
Is that a variant of the QQ they are selling? It certainly looks like one, but the front end lights and bonnet is different.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
chinacartimes said:
Is that a variant of the QQ they are selling? It certainly looks like one, but the front end lights and bonnet is different.
No , it's not. It's just the FIAT GRANDE PUNTO's lookalike (Chery A1-Kimo).

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts