China Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've a friend working in KL. He told me that Alado will soon launch the new T240. I saw the pictures from internet and kinda stylish. Anyone can tell me how good or bad is it? :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In terms of what?

Locally..

Sportage, CRV, RAV4, X-trail, Rexton = 4x4
Scorpio, Tucson, T240 = 4x2

·
Registered
8 Posts
The T240 is not a 4x4, only 4x2. It uses a Mitsubishi engine (maybe same family as Perdana SE). It is unknown outside China so hard to compare to anyone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm...

Well, T240 is kinda new, like you've said. Maybe it is still haven't been launched, I guess. I believe this model has many features that other SUVs have, or maybe more features. If not, Alado won't take the risk to bring in this model to Malaysia.

·
Registered
249 Posts
whoa..those gages do look crazy in nite...!! are they modified or is that STOCK GAGES????

if stock..then chery is the king of gages! lol..

also the first pic posted of the tiggo looks great from the angle the pic was taken

·
Registered
459 Posts
Is this a duplicate of the previous gen Rav4 or designed and engineered entirely in house by Chery? I have always had that question on my mind.

·
Registered
264 Posts
New Price of Chery Tiggo Release

Price of the new Chery Tiggo unveiled

Chery Automobile Co Ltd chairman Yin Tongyao announced the price of its new Tiggo 1.6-liter and 1.6-liter Chery A5 models are 88,888 yuan (US$11,152) and 77,777 yuan (US$9,758) respectively.

Before the two new models, only 2.0-liter and 2.4-liter Tiggo and 2.0-liter Chery A5 are available.

According to Yin, the two models are equipped with Chery's independent engines, so the prices are low. The automaker will continually strengthen its self-developed capabilities to provide affordable cars for Chinese customers.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/bizchina/2006-08/03/content_656080.htm

1 - 20 of 190 Posts