China Car Forums banner
141 - 160 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chery en argentina

Hello from Argentina.
Here Chery vehicles are marketed by SOCMA, this is our big problem, besides I am a member of a Tiggo user, forum chery and SOCMA not support us.
But the biggest problem is customer service, now many are having problems with 4x4 transfer case, and we have no official solution, each a repair shop does not know what to do. International Chery also makes comments, I hope that through you someone important reads this and contact us at the forum.
thanks
/ / cherytiggo.ning.com /

·
Registered
110 Posts
Re: Chery Tiggo 3 DR

Chinese auto manufacturers need to learn from well known colleagues how to establish aftersales support and marketing on external markets.
They are trying, but do not want to make investments to this sphere. And it's a BIG mistake.
But for most of them it's not important issue because of satisfactional internal (Mainland) sales volumes.
That's the reason of poor support.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Re: Chery Tiggo 3 DR

Chinese auto manufacturers need to learn from well known colleagues how to establish aftersales support and marketing on external markets.
They are trying, but do not want to make investments to this sphere. And it's a BIG mistake.
But for most of them it's not important issue because of satisfactional internal (Mainland) sales volumes.
That's the reason of poor support.
i must disagree with you, chery got really strong sales and after market support in argentina, you can check it here, i think during car show in china i meet some people from argentina:
http://www.cherysocma.com/red-talleres.html
also they are offering complete service, spare part and car assistance 24h, so i think there is other problem with this customer

141 - 160 of 191 Posts