China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thank you Altis for your post, these are the pics I've been waiting for since quite a while. although there's no surprising points, I'm looking forward to more clearer pics arriving in 2 days.

·
Registered
305 Posts
S12=a1

Well, I guess it's now "official" - the car we've known as the S12 is now known as the A1. I suppose this means that the S12 will NOT be part of the QQ family.........it now appears that it will be the smallest member of the A family (A516, A520, etc..). I ALSO agree with the VERY cool purple color.........in any case, does anyone else have any more info on the A1? It looks close to being production ready - when will it go on sale to the public? Any ideas on price/engine size/any other specs???? It looks like a VERY worthy competitor to the new Xiali C1 (which I have recently test driven and will soon post a mini-review in the FAW/Xiali sub-forum) depending on the price!! :thumb:

·
Registered
561 Posts
i think chery's a3 just showed everyone in the car industry how to make a sexy looking rear end in a four door wagon.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Can somebody please help me find similar photos of the A3 Firefox posted but without the MYCHERY.NET watermark? I tried looking at auto.sina.com.cn but it was no use. Its for some new banners for the forums.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The A3 is a very, VERY good looking car. I'm blown away by the design... Now that they have the looks down, making it reliable is task #1... :nod:
Looks sell cars though... the original QQ is a great example. So many people I know think its such a cute car! and they'd buy it cause of that reason too!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts