·
Registered
17 Posts
hazik said:
Chevy spark

no fog lights, no alloy wheels

ugly, ugly interior

no tachometer, GM too cheap to put in tachometer
I've never seen a more ignorant person than hazik. I just had to register to post this. First of all, there is no credibility in your post as you are a Chery QQ driver yourself, am I correct? The quality of the Chery QQ is yet to improve. Your pictures of the QQ that show us a more in-depth look at the poor quality and materials that are implemented. You can't just degrade the Spark because it has less features. First of all, the Spark looks nicer, performs better and has a decent history, something that the QQ really needs to work on. The Spark was introduced in 1997 as the Matiz. The Spark pioneered the segment back then. Chery comes into the race and cheats by how, designing (rather using the copy machine) the blatant rip-off of the Spark, in the ever-so creative name of QQ. It sparked international attention and even made Chery's reputation even worse. I agree with the members before. The Chinese shouldnt be proud of this rip-off, they should be shamed. Just because the Matiz lacks some needless fog lights or alloy wheels. If there was no Spark, there would be no QQ. Why? Because the QQ relies on the Spark to gain success. By the way hazik, you have to come visit America, there is something called a 'navigation system' that you would probably drool over and something that is starting to become available in manny compact vehicles. A lot of features in a cheap price isn't always good. Its a shame Chery still goes by that phrase.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hazik, do you know the word called 'fairness' in the English language? Looks to me like you do not. Why are you, even though we insist you not to, comparing a base model Spark to a fully loaded QQ? Heck if it was the other way around, you wouldnt have anything to say at all and it is still the case when compared as unfair as this. Also, give us some proof that the QQ is doing better than the Spark. In Europe. the Spark is selling like mads because those people are educated car buyers who can tell which one is better than the other, which is frankly the case for the Spark and the QQ. In China, the QQ buyers are being fooled by Chery and they think the Spark copied the QQ. Also, Chinese buyers buy a car that is cheap with lots of features PERIOD. That is the most foolish way to buy a car. The Chery QQ is also very unreliable and unsafe that they can't even export it to the US which is their lifelong dream. Just listen to this. If there is no Spark, there is no QQ. OK? So stop blabbing about the QQ being better than the Spark because it has some extra features that quite frankly is untrue, when compared fairly. You seriously have to know what a 'good' car is.

P.S. That modified Spark is photoshop. However, the Spark can kick the QQ's a** even if it has no 'alloy' wheels which hazik drools over.

·
Registered
17 Posts
KING_OF_HILL, you need to consider an aspect in life called 'reality'. The Spark comes with a darn tachometer, all right? We already know that Chinese consumers in China care about price. I won't argue about that because if that's what they want, they should get it. However, there is no excuse for the automakers to copy other automakers' designs. They invested and implemented their skills and used millions of dollars creating it and I think you would be infuriated to see a blatant copy come out 2 weeks after the original car comes out. Hyundai's logo relates to their mantra: company to customer. Although, it can be only vaguely seen, it is the image of an H and also two people, the employee and the customer shaking hands. They had no intention to ever copy other automakers. Getting back to the Chinese consumers, Chinese automakers have set a goal to export their automobiles across the world, particularly North America. I am saying this for the benefit of the Chinese automakers. Their reputation is deteriorating by the day. If they want to export and hopefully become successful in foreign markets who intend quality over quantity, they have to straighten up.

By the way King of Hill, just chill. This is just an automotive discussion forum, not a debate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.