China Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
spyshots !

GM is redesigning the spark huh ?

well guess who else is redesigning his cute supermini !

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel Tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light
Wheel Tire Car Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle registration plate

Chery POLOPOLO Chery QQrails CheryQQ360

click for a larger image ! you KNOW YOU WANT TO !

·
Registered
481 Posts
Honestly Hazik ,

Whatever they do to the QQ , I would still prefer the Spark , even with no alloys or fog lights .

Especially the new SPARK ,

its milestones ahead of the QQ in STYLE and MATERIAL quality , I 've DRIVEN both and I know what I am talking about ( The new spark , not the old one )

and here's even a MODIFIED SPARK , that I CAN"T think you can achieve this really good mod on a QQ .

THE ONLY attractive PURCHASE point about the QQ , is the EZ-drive gearbox and its price , period .

·
Registered
481 Posts
are you serious ??

That QQ6 is a joke not a car , I still prefer the SPARK over it
and the S12 / A1 is nice really nice , but I think it's not to be compared with the spark , its longer and wider , altho its still sitting on the licensed/not licensed whole shitty problem chasis of the spark .

I know CHERY won't stop making QQs , since they are the best sellers for them , but honestly , among the new original cars they are making ( A5s / V5 / A1 and so ) the QQ is showing its age and doesn't go with the rest of cherys line .

should be replaced with the A1 , this car is really nice .

·
Registered
481 Posts
like I said Hazik , I have nothing against chinese , chinese cars or chinese companies , except maybe GEELY ( They suck ! you have to agree :p )

but as for Clones or Copies , I am totally against them , inspiration is something , and a REPLICA is another thing , so basicly talking about the QQ , even if it has a JET ENGINE installed , is jibberish , its still a crappy car no matter what it does

even the Stretched QQ6 or whatever is alot much better to talk ON , yes its using the Spark chasis but at least its modified and seems original , then and only then you can compare both cars .

again I agree to Caymans point of view , if there were no Daeoow ,, there would be NO Chery QQ . soi stop going in cirlces , Iam not teasing you or just talking crap about chery , I know I am going to buy a chery one day , but please stop defending a lost cause. . the QQ sucks ... the Spark sucks as well , ok ?

Man .. !!

·
Registered
481 Posts
yeah all of you ppl need to chill :D

but CaymanS , wait till they clone ur Porsche :D will you chill then ? :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.