China Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_8wuVEYMZ8

the tphone i think look really cool, not as cool as iphone though.

bad news

everyone would hate china products even more
everyone thinks everything in china is fake

good news

this shows that china actually has technology to make a somewhat cool phone like the "tphone" lol

if only the company who make the "tphone" would start their own brand and compete with the iphone it would be so much better than completely copying.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
This is really sad, I mean people in China should stop this kind of practice, it is really bad, it affects the reputation of the country.

I agree with you gr8, that company that copied the iphone should do more R&D and come up with something cooler than the iphone, that video shows that that company can really make good, cool looking stuff, but unfortunately it does not make use of its potential and just completely rip off design from iphone, It should design something look different from iphone. As you can see from the video, the tphone has more function, and buttons than the iphone with the stylus even, if that Chinese company can think about adding function and buttons and more interactions then why not think about different design for its own brand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
but i must say people here in china are shere genious, its other thing that they are not using it in a positive way but still clonning needs talent

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
The problem in China is : Central command passes out order, some (or should we say many) minions refuse to carry out the act and somehow escape the central radar with the help of some high ranking officials.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well i had one of these.For 120 BGN (60 euro) with no Wi-fi ,but still all other Iphone extras it worked very good actually.Now i'm with Samsung S5230 star.Works much better but it costs around 320 BGN~160 euro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts