China Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
They may have the technology but it is German technology and from reading that article it is not clear to me that the Chinese have the right to use it without paying Siemens etc each time they do!

Or have I read it wrong?

An article in english http://www.gluckman.com/Maglev.html (Not the same one)

·
Registered
561 Posts
BringIt said:
Mag lev train is not economically sound. I read somewhere it's losing money big time.
the chinese government knows that the magnetic train would loose money, and they did it on purpose. its suppost to be a testing train for a future project a magnetic train from shanghai to hang zhou. and so far the chinese is the only one with the data from public used magnetic train

·
Registered
561 Posts
hey hater, you ever heard of the chinese having great acceleration, they are doing some other trains. its just that its happening at the same time, and you mr hater cant keep up with it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Your point??????????

Real_I_Hate_China said:

Yes, it is German tech...........a fact that was NEVER hidden by China. China NEVER tried to say "this is OUR invention" or "this is OUR technology". What China DID do was to provide a real world opportunity to test this technology in everyday use.........and Germany KNOWS that!! China ALSO has options (which was stated in the news article you provided a link to) and Germany ALSO knows that - so it will be interesting to see what happens.

It's ok, China hater - you can keep twisting all the news stories you want to satisfy your sad needs, and the rest of us will keep correcting you and tell the TRUTH.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts