China Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
god_bless_japan said:
quantity mabee, how about quality:rolleyes: Japanese buyers will havee have better choice of cars from domestic, european and american manufacturers, whereas chinese will only be driving thier own chinese made cars which have no sense of occasion or that special feeling:confused:
When idiots make comments like this, one has to wonder, do these morons have the ability to think?

Things don't go from 0 to 100 in an instant, it takes time. To assume/insinuate China will stay in the current state forever is of the utmost idiocy. Within 10 years China's auto market will be nearly as sophisticated and complex as other top markets; get ready to eat crow...

·
Registered
507 Posts
With Chinese car market booming and growing rapidly, I fear for out mother earth - the planet we all share already cannot sustain the human population/consumption the way it is today... :(

It's not to say that China should stop her growth, but should grow at a clean and sustainable pace. Other nations around the world should do the same, especially those developed nations - for they have done more than their share of polluting the world on their way up.

US of A, for example, uses 25% of the world's oil, 3 times higher than the next country, China. That's just gluttony, plain and simple.

I say always buy/drive the most fuel efficient, cleanest vehicle that you can, heck, walk, bike, or take a bus. I do NOT like the trend in China of going to bigger and bigger cars. It should go smaller and smaller...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Are you just making things up or high on weeds? Where's the facts and data to back up your points?

Window to enter world markets is closing? How so? And why?

In the past 2+ decades after China opened up, China has proven over and over again that it can enter and compete in virtually any category. From toys, shoes, and clothing, to computers, electronics, and even launching satellites. China is already a big player in car parts, I don't see anything stopping Chinese cars to be competitive in the future.

While I don't see China overtaking Japan, Germany, and US, but being on par with them in cars is not rocket science - oh yeah, China already tackled that.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Nah, Chinese people can now drive a Roewe or Hongqi, and be proud of how far the Chinese car industry has come along in 2 decades. In another 2 decades, rest assured China will not be only competing in 3rd world countries - and there will be something just as good as a Lexus.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts