China Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Didn't Mr. Curtis have a position at Mullen, before becoming president of Imperium.
And of course now we ask, "Who will be the successor of Mr. Curtis, at Imperium?"
btw Imperium website seems no longer to be working.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Didn't Mr. Curtis have a position at Mullen, before becoming president of Imperium.
And of course now we ask, "Who will be the successor of Mr. Curtis, at Imperium?"
btw Imperium website seems no longer to be working.
Yes I mentioned about Imperium's sites not working above. Imperiumev works but imperiummotorcompany does not.

·
Registered
539 Posts
It's like a broken music record...heard and seen so many times before. And so, another one hits the dust.😟
I've lost count.
Now let's keep watch on the import tariff news......
and also let's watch to see how Vietnam's Vinfast, navigates the maze as it tries its luck.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I have seen a lot of Chang'an made minivans and pickups, but I can't recognize this odd vehicle, with the small side windows on the cab. Do you have a photo of a Chang'an model that this vehicle was derived from?
Tiger Truck once imported and modified Chang'an vehicles for years but none looked like these.
Is there possibly another Chinese maker is involved in these imports to the U.S....Wuling, Dongfeng, Jonway, Chang'he, perhaps?
If it is Chang'an only, then they have come in under the radar, as I have not seen any media outlet pick up on their presence in the marketplace?

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 · (Edited)
I have seen a lot of Chang'an made minivans and pickups, but I can't recognize this odd vehicle, with the small side windows on the cab. Do you have a photo of a Chang'an model that this vehicle was derived from?
Tiger Truck once imported and modified Chang'an vehicles for years but none looked like these.
Is there possibly another Chinese maker is involved in these imports to the U.S....Wuling, Dongfeng, Jonway, Chang'he, perhaps?
If it is Chang'an only, then they have come in under the radar, as I have not seen any media outlet pick up on their presence in the marketplace?
That is a interesting point. I looked on auto-che and couldn't find a chang'an truck like this. This style of minitruck is the same as one made by Liangzi, but the front shape is different.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror

Here's a info plate on a Vantage:
Motor vehicle Font Gas Rectangle Automotive exterior

I will continue to search for this and let you know if I find anything.

Found this in a 200+ page service manual:
Font Parallel Rectangle Pattern Number

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Odes Motors

Little sourced company that sold Chinese minitrucks in 2008. There is a manufacturing plate on the truck that says "Shandong Liangzi Power Co, Ltd.", And model "LZ970-E". Engine is 970 cc. 40 HP. 1 sold for $5,000, according to 2008 Odes Mini Pickup, s/n L6FT12EA480100108 (Title Delay): Rear Wheel Driv.
View attachment 56923
View attachment 56922
View attachment 56921
View attachment 56920
Some more info:

Odes Motors is a sub division of Liangzi. and more pictures of the minitruck...
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel

Used Construction, Agricultural Equip., Trucks, Trailers & more

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Vehicle Car Steering part Motor vehicle Steering wheel

2008 Shandong Liangzi Powerco LTD, 4WD | eBay

61 - 80 of 92 Posts