China Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I'm new here. I am writing from Australia. My name is Lachlan and recently my family went to China to visit your great country!

I am a big car fan, and am very interested in the exciting beginnings of various car manufacturers in China. My family took pictures for me, and I was very interested. I am keen to learn more. I collect car brochures as a hobby. Mostly Japanese, but now that I'm beginning to learn more about the rapid industrialisation and progress of China, I believe Chinese Automakers have the brightest future of all. So I'd like to start collecting these too.

My family bought me two car models, which is great! I really would like to get a hold of some good thick brochures for the various makes (Geely, Chery, Great Wall Motors, Brilliance Auto and others) but am finding it hard.

I was wondering if anybody here could help me??

It is very exciting to see China growing so rapidly and fast becoming the leader in this world. I wish your company all the best for the future, it looks bright for you!

Thank you :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have a SAIC Roewe one laying here on my desk. You can have it, PM your address.

I have more somewhere, I usually get sent loads of them per week anyway.

·
Registered
325 Posts
phaeton said:
Welcome to CCF Lachlan :thumb:

Have any SVW, FAW-VW brochures as well CCT ?
Possibly. My wife cleans up my office all the time and I dont know where they are. Theres a few car shows coming up soon, so ill grab you some ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts