China Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I collect car brochures/catalogues but have difficulty in getting many on Chinese cars (I live in the UK). I just wondered if anyone in China or with access to Chinese car catalogues is interested in trading/swapping? If so please feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome message. I am only looking for original printed brochures. I'd be happy to trade UK or other brochures or possibly come to some financial arrangement if that is preferable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a Chinese collector.
I have all kinds of Chinese brochures about cars, buses and trucks.
I have more than 20 exchange partners all around the world.
I would like to know new collectors from Euro, Oz, Africa, Asia, etc.
If you are the one, please contact me [email protected].
Thanks,
Edward Zhao

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ni Hao! guys where can i get those brochures too, I am a collector and article writer so i need that brochures badly. Can you guys refer a specific web site for me to be able to download the brochures?

·
Registered
1 Posts
First of all, You have to decide your budget and model of the car, then after you can start search. Moreover, You get the choices on these needed particulars of the cars. Color also consider a very important one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, is there any way to download the brochures like in pdf format because I am interested too. I am planning to buy a Chinese car sooner or later to test their capabilities.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello guys!
I need help from those living in china. I have a friend visiting china and she is prepared to buy me some car magazines before returning back. Now, I would like to have some magazines who talk more about chinese branded models of car, not those about european or american brands (I already have chinese version of "Car and driver" - just one chinese branded model inside :( ). Can someone tell me which magazines would be good to order? It doesn't have to be in english it can be in chinese :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts