China Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there Chinese car enthusiasts!
Flavio A. Fernandez here.
Today it was a brilliant day, we went with my family to Acebal (a village near Rosario), surprisingly was Radio FM Vida 97.9 in a concert of The Panas, I've danced a lot with reggaeton at the park with a lot of people!

After go there, my dad went to Hipermercado Libertad for buy some groceries, and on the supermarket gallery (it's a supermarket with a little shopping center) it was a Lifan Pesado Castro Motors S.A promo stand with the Lifan Foison (Fushun) Cargo van (they haven't announced the launching of the passenger van yet). The bad thing was... No one was on the stand and the car was locked.

Time of the photos then!
https://mojalbum.com/flavio-fernande/chinese-car-dealers-in-rosario-part-1-lifan/foto/23811786
:iagree:
The pics are on mojalbum.com (sorry for the I agree smile) (The guy of the photo that's standing next to the Foison is me)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Coming soon: Chery Baudena dealer pics, Geely Riviera S.A dealer pics, Lifan Pesado Castro S.A (the definitive dealer) and DFM/JMC shared dealer.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today I was having an ice cream with my best friend on that shopping and it was the time of take some pics inside the Foison.
It was comfortable (I'm 1,85M tall and I weight 95 kilo, that was rare for be comfortable), plastic quality was not the big thing but it was good (better than a Kangoo). It had a CD player radio, the seats were like chairs, the engine was under my ass (an 1.3 92 HP engine mated with a 5-speed gearbox).
More pics on the #1 post link.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts