China Car Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
My family grew up around these French motors - two 504 estates and a 505 estate - so I have a certain fondness for them. However, the Guangzhou built ones always looked like they had been thrown together.

Interestingly, it was the same factory that went on to build the excellent Honda Accords - just a different management approach I guess. Quality is everything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Raul said:
Welcome to the forums, Mole :thumb:

What Chinese makes do you have in Ukraine ? Do they sell well ?
Not well. People are still suspicious about Chinese cars. But the main reason IMHO is lack of interest from Chinese themselves. As far as I know, all sales are being made mostly due to the local dealers' efforts.

One of the reasons why people don’t buy Chinese cars is total absence of authorized service. One man told me that the dealer did not give him clear answer to the question where to service a car. Just vaguely mentioned about “some station somewhere in the western part of the city”.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Admin said:
welcome to chinacarforums Mole :thumb:

are you a mole from the ukraine gov't trying to find info on chinese cars:lol:
Are you a clairvoyant?:D

Yes, I would like to get some info about the Chinese car named Chery Fagcloud. But unfortunately I'm not working for the government. My wife does :lol:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts