21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
cryptonx said:
German cars : BMW & MERCEDES
wanna be German cars : VW

( Phaeton dont eat me )

seriously tho , VWs reputation here ( in the middle east ) is going down the toilet ... altho sales are more than any given date before , but complaints / faults and build issues are also bigger than any given time before .. at least for the middle east .. I dont know where do they come from .

btw a Friend of mine .. insists that VOLVO is german , would you please be kind and inform him here , so he can read it , that he is an IDIOT ! :D

Thanks .
LOL I never would eat you.

Yes VW have issues in Middle East but they're working on that ;) also VW Middle East continues to grow with full factory support which is a good thing :D

Tell your friend Volvo is Swedish :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ask you to help me!!!
For me are urgently necessary the Internet of the address of factories of manufacturers here these models of automobiles;
Derways Land Crown
BAW Land King:(

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Getting reliable quality feedback samples

This discussion obviously went downhill and way off topic. But it's unquestionably a hot topic these days as we can see in some of the real world consumer feedback posts.

We've heard from disillusioned buyers like Eagle2007, and at the same time from happy ones like Micodelija.

This year, like last, the China Automobile Customer Satisfaction Index (CACSI) report will come out again in November, and we can't but wonder if the sample the CAQ uses, will reflect the real heart and mind of the customer.

Last year Pokershark let us know about the results that were published online.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/bizchina/2006-11/20/content_737403.htm
It was a disappointment to see that there was only a 0.1% improvement over the previous year.

For those recent car buyers who want to give firsthand input about their quality experience they can contact:

China Association for Quality (CAQ)
No.12 Zhong Jingjidao, Xicheng District, Beijing 100032
北京西城区中京畿道12号100032
Tel: 86-10-66079100
Fax: 86-10-66017824
Internet:www.caq.org.cn/
E-mail:[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Report is right

I've been reading the China Daily article (Updated: 2006-11-20 08:28) mentioned here. Their conclusions are correct: the Chinese manufacturers should focus on quality versus price cuts.

This strategy will probably hurt them on short term (lower volumes sold at slightly higher prices than competition), but in the medium term (3-5 years) they will be the winners, as Chinese customers will understand that a low priced car USUALLY means a low quality car. And I doubt that Chinese customers are willing to buy a new car every 3 years, just because the older one proves to be a junk and is not usable anymore (or it's repairing costs make it very expensive to use).

And this "price cut" strategy will go nowhere. The manufacturers can't keep lowering the price forever. I'm sure some of them already reached the bottom, and sell their cars for no profit (or even lose money). I wonder how long will this strategy be applied, making cars not for profit, not for customer satisfaction, but just for the fun of manufacturing them... :lol:

The above facts are 100% applicable for European customers. These customers are wiling to pay an extra $1000-$2000 but to buy a better car (or, at least, viewed by the customers as a better car). With no improved quality, I guess the Chinese manufacturers will keep failing in entering the European and US market. That's too bad...:nono:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts