China Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
not sure which brand asia wing is,i assume it has been rebranded

Here is a pic of one though

they have a very bad reputation here and have been slated by the media and many of there owners..

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
Registered
14 Posts
yeah watched the interview on tv with the owners and the brand marketers,the quality of the trucks was far from good but the programme had a tinge of propaganda to it too

I noted you said they where produced by Kama,when checking the site www.wuzheng.com i noted they market Kama Trucks - are wuzheng and Kama one and the same?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Here is KAMA's official website

http://www.kamaqc.com/en/cpjs.asp

There is no mention of Wuzheng anywhere there. Both KAMA and Wuzheng are from Shandong province though, maybe they co-operate together somehow.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Hi Raul and GGA:
In May of 2007 Wuzheng North America's director, a former contributor to this forum, said that Wuzheng had changed its name to Kama.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am new to this forum and this is really good thread to know that there are so many car brands and model are sell outside chine by Chinese car brands.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I'm new here.
Can you guys add Romania to the list? Geely CK, FC and MK are imported here.
Here's the official website: http://www.geelyromania.ro/

These cars are pretty unreliable though, and parts are hard to come by as well . I know one guy who ordered a bumper and had to wait 6 months to get a new one.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Chinese cars made in Iran (as of 01-14)

As a follow-up to the post regarding the introduction of the local version Zotye Z300 (SAIPA S300 "Ario") in Iran, here is a list of cars of Chinese origin manufactured or assembled in the country, as of January 2014 (some have been previously discussed in this forum):

1. Rayen Khodro (Kerman group):

Great Wall Voleex C30

2. Modiran Vehicle Manufacturing Company (Kerman group):

110 (Chery QQ3)
530 (A5/Cowin 3)
X33 (Tiggo T11)
315 (Fulwin 2 sedan)
315H (Fulwin 2 hatch)

3. Kerman Khodro:

Lifan 620
Lifan X60
JAC J3 (Heyue A13)
JAC J5 (Heyue)

4. Bahman Group:

Asa B50 (Besturn B50)

5. Morattab Khodro:

Gonow G5 4x2

Source: ivma.ir

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Chinese cars made in Iran (as of 01-15)

As a follow-up to the post regarding the introduction of the local version Zotye Z300 (SAIPA S300 "Ario") in Iran, here is a list of cars of Chinese origin manufactured or assembled in the country, as of January 2014 (some have been previously discussed in this forum):

1. Rayen Khodro (Kerman group):

Great Wall Voleex C30

2. Modiran Vehicle Manufacturing Company (Kerman group):

110 (Chery QQ3)
530 (A5/Cowin 3)
X33 (Tiggo T11)
315 (Fulwin 2 sedan)
315H (Fulwin 2 hatch)

3. Kerman Khodro:

Lifan 620
Lifan X60
JAC J3 (Heyue A13)
JAC J5 (Heyue)

4. Bahman Group:

Asa B50 (Besturn B50)

5. Morattab Khodro:

Gonow G5 4x2

As of January 2015, the following Chinese-origin cars have been added to assembly lines in Iran (apart from S300 Ario):

MVM 550 (Chery E5)
JAC S5 (JAC Refine S5)
Asa B50 F (Besturn B50 facelift)
ZXAuto Landmark (made by Bahman Group; interestingly, more Landmarks have been made in Iran than in China over the last year)

Asa B50 (pre-facelift) and JAC J3 have departed.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Iran Khodro has started production of Haima S7 reportedly in June (Link). Production data for June-July 2015 (Tir 1394AP) shows 13 Haima vehicles assembled. Moreover, 10 unspecified Dongfeng cars were put together as well.

Elsewhere in Iran, Diar Khodro, a producer of Wingle pickups, made 8 "Sabrina" cars (till July), which is the pre-facelift BAIC E-Series.

Kerman Khodro, which makes Lifan and JAC cars, began assembling the X50, with 145 units produced in the same month.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Assembly of Tiggo 5 (Modiran Vehicle/MVM), Lifan 820 (Kerman Khodro), and Great Wall M4 (Diar Khodro) has recently commenced in Iran.

Source: ivma.ir (Production stats for Shahrivar 1394/Aug-Sept '15)

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
MVM has started making the 110S, the local version of the Chery New QQ. According to the stats published by IVMA, 107 units were made till the month of Aban (8th month, equivalent to Oct-Nov). The old QQ continues as the MVM 110.

Also, Lifan 620 makes a reappearance on the assembly lines of Kerman Khodro after an eight-month hiatus.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Kantanka K71

Ghana-based assembler Kantanka displayed their third production model, the K71, which is a rebadged Jinbei Zhishang S30.

Their other two models are the Ɔnantefoɔ and the Ɔmama, rebadged Foday Explorer 6 and Jinbei Dalishen respectively.
(the Ɔ is a vowel in the Akan language)

Sources:
http://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/54082-kantanka-automobile-plant-inaugurated.html
www.kantankaautomobile.com

Video of Kantanka Ɔmama:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEKNqu13lm4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEKNqu13lm4[/ame]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I own A Chana star 1300 in South-Africa and need a workshop manual for the mini truck. Please can someone assist?

Thanks,
Pitt

61 - 80 of 136 Posts