China Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone is talking about chinese car's going to the US, Euro, Egypt, etc but what about Canada? Any news if Visionary Vehicals 250 dealers includes importing some Chery's to Canada? I would certainly want to buy one

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
welcome to chinacarforums Gr8 :)

and as always and im sure even in this event, Canada will be hit after a few years of selling in the US.

Just like mitsibishi, im sure it will come to canada, just dont know how many years after the states

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i could buy a second hand piece of crap now, im just about to enter university but i will for sure buy a chinese car hopfully a M14 of Geely CD if they actually make it. because even though im a CBC (chinese born canadian) i still consider myself as a chinese. just watch rea_hate_china chery will make it not only to the US but also to Canada and across europe, and who will be their customers? the ABC (american born chinese) and CBC's

·
Registered
198 Posts
gr8 said:
i could buy a second hand piece of crap now, im just about to enter university but i will for sure buy a chinese car hopfully a M14 of Geely CD if they actually make it. because even though im a CBC (chinese born canadian) i still consider myself as a chinese. just watch rea_hate_china chery will make it not only to the US but also to Canada and across europe, and who will be their customers? the ABC (american born chinese) and CBC's
I am sure they won't neglect the Canadian market~ :D

too bad an M14 won't be available in any market on earth until 2008.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.