China Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

Since this is the offtopic section
A friend of mine just came back from CHINA , he bought me a very cool and slick LOOKING MP3 player , called Newman A90 !
here's the pic

The thing is ! I can't get it to work ! it has only 3 buttons , Pause/Play
EQ/Mode and HOLD >

the manual is in chinese and everything is in chinese
the thing worked for a few minutes but after me pressing all the buttons , I pressed everything again and it stopped

now I can't get it to work , I tried replacing its battery with the Duracel ones , no use , I tried pluging in a diffrent earphone ! nothing

I tried plugging it in the PC , detected as Usb mass storage device but I cant actualy open it in my computer ??

are these popular in china ??? I can't give it back !!!!!!
please help

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sounds like broken...or try it again some days later maybe it just needs some rest after travelling from far away. Good luck!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi cryptonx, if you can post a scan/ photo of the Chinese user guide, people here can help you read the instructions.

I'd glad to help.

·
Registered
450 Posts
must confess that a few years ago I bought a similar looking usb mp3 player. had some difficulty but eventually got it working, but the battery life was really poor, if you put the volume too high it would cut out in less than one song, lower and it was ok but you had to take the batteries out when not using it otherwise it would go flat. In the end I bought an ipod.

Chinese cars are ok though!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nm , i use it as a toy in my car keys medalion ..

anyway i dont like the iPod , so I got me a Creative ZEN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts