China Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Choosing a car from the zero and second sample is an easy task; But what if the used car has higher models and options? Can you still quickly select the zero car? Certainly not. Although the two cars are priced the same; But each has its advantages that, depending on your preference, may even change your mind when it comes to trading. Your choice may vary depending on your purchase intention and what you expect from your car. In order to help you evaluate and make an easier choice when shopping, in this article we will take a closer look at the advantages of the used Chery Arezzo 6 Zero and Ultra compared to each other and compare the price of the Arezzo 6 with the price of the Ultra.

Chery Arezzo 6 Zero

Chery Arezzo 6 is a Chinese car that has been in the Iranian market for less than 3 years. A nice and comfortable sedan that seems to have been made by the Iranians and has been well received. But the secret to the Chery Arezzo 6's success lies not only in its appearance; Rather, the interior beauty of the cabin and the satisfying technical specifications all go hand in hand to make this handsome sedan a tempting option. The 9-inch monitor, sleek glossy black dashboard, gear lever, interior lighting and very stylish combination that come together to create a very good and attractive feeling while driving. Sunroof, cruise control, 360-degree camera, dual-mode eco-sport drive mode and many more are some of the options that have made this Chinese car a winner in the competition with Iranian cars with the same price range.

The 1.5-liter Chery Arezzo produces 147 horsepower and 210 Nm of torque. Of course, it should be noted that the initial acceleration of this sedan is not comparable to the Ultra. In terms of safety, it should be said that this car has won 5 safety stars from China C-NCAP Institute. The 9-speed CVT also has shortcomings in steering, which makes this sedan a disadvantage compared to the Ultra 6-speed automatic transmission. So it is no surprise that the price of the Arezzo 6 is lower than the price of the Ultra on some models.

Hyundai Elantra

You've heard about the Chery Arezzo 6, and now it's the turn of the used Hyundai Elantra, which many experts think is a much better choice than the Arezzo 6 Zero and worth buying. The 2017-2018 models have changed from 2013-2016, and these changes have had a significant impact on the price of the Ultra. These changes can be seen from the appearance and comfort equipment to the engine, and with these changes, customer satisfaction has also increased. The Elantra available in Iran has 1.8 and 2 liter engines, which increase the engine power of this car in both models compared to the Arezzo 6. This 4-cylinder engine is capable of producing 153 horsepower in the 2017-2018 models and 147 horsepower in the 2013-2016 models. The maximum speed of this car in all models is 205 km / h and the optimal fuel consumption is 7.1-7.5 liters of gasoline.

Elantra has also undergone changes in the 2017-2018 models, which include the following: increasing the size of the car screen to 5 or 7 inches, 6-way electric adjustment of the driver's seat, HAC, Autolight and some other options such as sunroof, Coolbox, Cruise control, rain sensor, etc. were added to the 2013-2016 model. In terms of safety, this car has won 5 stars at NHTSA, which can be much more reliable than the result of the Chinese Institute of Standards and Safety test of its domestic cars.

Read more

·
Registered
23 Posts
I will have to go with Chery Arezzo 6, I have heard a lot of good things about this brand lately from my friends. I feel like Hyundai Elantra needs to work on its designs as well as I don't find it attractive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts