China Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
It's normal Seres 3 version but we update it for croatian market, soon it will be with croatian languange, and with some more modification which we made together with supplier, it's little bit easier for me as i cooperate with dfsk since 2007
for now in winter range is between 250-270 km, while top speed is almost 172 ( 167 by gps)
car is relativly low mileage at the moment, but we drive them everyday

·
Registered
539 Posts
That's a decent and competitive range and top speed by today's CUV standards.Yes, you did get in on the ground floor of that little automaker, and now can enjoy the fruits of its steady growth. I see it sold more than 43,000 units in 2021.
Their goals met a snag in 2019 but I'm looking forward to Sokon DFSK eventually buying the controlling stake from Dongfeng, and going out on its own. It had established a presence in the U.S. in 2016 but had to give it up....temporarily we hope.

·
Administrator
19,797 Posts
Seres 3 vs MG ZS
Essai Seres 3 et MG ZS EV : que valent les SUV électriques chinois ? (largus.fr)

MG is the winner
Our choice: MG ZS EV
Less expensive, more efficient and guaranteed for 7 years instead of 3, the MG takes off against the Seres. The ZS EV even surprises with its maturity and its homogeneity for a Chinese model, which we could have feared further from our references. The Seres 3 offers a more flattering look and greater autonomy, but it sins in many aspects, starting with hazardous ergonomics and sometimes questionable quality. In short, if MG's SUV is reassuring, the one signed by Seres gives the muddled impression of a model designed and imported in a hurry. But the strong Donfeng group will certainly be able to correct the situation, especially with the spectacular Seres 5 model expected in the spring. The year 2021 will also see the arrival of the Aiways U5, perhaps one day waiting for Byton (recently relaunched) or Nio. It is written,generous ecological bonus of € 7,000 in France , despite their production at the end of the planet.

·
Registered
539 Posts
it's quite old article, in meanwhile both models are refreshed and updated
also test was provide by dealer, not importer, and tested was basic model against full model of mg zs
And whats your opinion Micodelija, regarding Seres ergonomics and quality, From your point of view, are there issues that earn the label, "sins", or are they now gone in the "refreshed" model? Or, does Dongfeng/Seres have to work harder?

·
Registered
972 Posts
i have follow these tests and lot of media write they own opinion, like in one test from czech republic, car was in eco mode and in another car was with cold battery and press told, car give just 80 kw power LOL, then I publish video on my youtube channel where car have full power over 120 kw in sport mode, eco mode is used for city ride and this is why car give half a power, in normal mode it's mixed

for now cars work fine, we had an update of bms as some chargers didn't work, but now all work fine, all chargers which we try, abb, delta, efacec, work normal, we also update their installed gps sistem and add croatian map, croatian languange, and since new order, cars will arrive with 3 phase 11 kw obc charger

almost 11000 km, range in summer is over 300 km, you can make 300-330 km without problem, in winter was between 200-270 km, depend on temperature and using of heating, we got several results which was 230,250,210,270 etc

also sale is quite good at moment, i am very satisfied how market react on car

·
Registered
972 Posts
Motor vehicle Plant Automotive design Speedometer Car

Light Product Automotive design Black Plant

Automotive design Communication Device Motor vehicle Gadget Portable communications device

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

you have great camera, from all sides, front rear, up, down, video mirroring for mobile, there is also a front drive camera
great comfort, also a panoramic roof, for this size of car it's quite comfort, and like family suv, it's bigger and comfort then peugeot 2008, not so big like skoda or id.4, we got here all this cars
with price and equipment it offer quite much, suspension is little bit comfort and soft
you can ride a car between 15 to 20 kwh/100 km, with some more speed it's around 22-24 kwh/100 km, with top speed 170 goes over 30 kwh/100 km

·
Registered
972 Posts
it don't have android auto, but you cam mirror mobile without problem, so mainly work ok
i hear app is making to follow car status
in DAB radio you got radio stations and names, in normal radio mode there is just frequency
cruise control is normal not adaptive, and lane assist, front collision assist, it's a warning sign and sound, but you must take care
so mainly this is it about car, important is that work fine, and for now all our cars that we got here are on the road, driving, so how kilometers will be higher we will have more feedback

41 - 60 of 63 Posts