China Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dongfeng are preparing their own FJ-Cruiser like SUV for the Chinese market. Info on the SUV is thin on the ground with only a render for expectations, however, we have learned that the above SUV (known as the Fengshen)will be slightly smaller than the current Hummer H3, and the chassis will be taken from the current Dongfeng Crazy Soldier. The engine will also be a Dongfeng self designed unit, and is expected to be a yet to be a diesel offering.
from china car times . com

:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Dongfeng-Fengshen SUV

This SUV is the best replica of the Hummer HX concept which was supposed to be developed into the Hummer H4 new car. But this project looks low as the Hummer brand will die soon. GM have not found a buyer yet for Hummer so this brand will die.
So the only chance to get a car which is looking like HX would be this Donfeng SUV if it ever comes to life. Any info on this anyone?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: Dongfeng 'Hummer' for civilians

Dongfeng are preparing their own FJ-Cruiser like SUV for the Chinese market. Info on the SUV is thin on the ground with only a render for expectations, however, we have learned that the above SUV (known as the Fengshen)will be slightly smaller than the current Hummer H3, and the chassis will be taken from the current Dongfeng Crazy Soldier. The engine will also be a Dongfeng self designed unit, and is expected to be a yet to be a diesel offering.
from china car times . com

:thumb:
This model looks light a car made for army. Am I right ?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

aaaaaa .... I don´t like chinese copies, but I loves HUV ... it is the best chinese car what I ever seen until now ...

I think that second car is facelift of EQ2051 or not ???

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I don´t know, but maybe on Shanghai autoshow on April they show more ... I don´t expect sale in Europe

1 - 20 of 21 Posts