China Car Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, excuse me, please let me introduce myself here.
I am Aan from Indonesia, I am an Nissan Grand Livina enthusiast here.

I searched on Google Images about AC Climate Control of Nissan Geniss 1.8 and I found this forum. I have a question that may be member of this community can answer my question. Please have a look at my picture below.

Is it possible to do it without changing all previous cable installation behind this AC Climate Control? Is it just Plug n Play? I really want to change my AC Climate Control to this Geniss 1.8 model because it looks luxury and I can find the item in Taobao (I have asked the seller in Taobao and they don't answer).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Greetings from Indonesian Livina Enthusiast
Warmest Regards,
Aan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, excuse me, please let me introduce myself here.
I am Aan from Indonesia, I am an Nissan Grand Livina enthusiast here.

I searched on Google Images about AC Climate Control of Nissan Geniss 1.8 and I found this forum. I have a question that may be member of this community can answer my question. Please have a look at my picture below.

Is it possible to do it without changing all previous cable installation behind this AC Climate Control? Is it just Plug n Play? I really want to change my AC Climate Control to this Geniss 1.8 model because it looks luxury and I can find the item in Taobao (I have asked the seller in Taobao and they don't answer).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Greetings from Indonesian Livina Enthusiast
Warmest Regards,
Aan

41 - 45 of 45 Posts