China Car Forums banner

Dongfeng Sokon (Chongqing Yu'an)

241K views 232 replies 27 participants last post by  Chinese LSEV 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yuan Group is a large motorcycle parts manufacturer operating since 1986. In 2005 Yuan designed a Suzuki -based minivan and joined Dongfeng Group. Dongfeng Xiaokang is a modern looking minivan with a BMW style kidney grille.

Yuan Group website:

http://www.yuanchina.com/

Introduction of the group:

"Chongqing Yu’an Innovation Technology (Group) Co. Ltd is a big scale high-tech civil-run enterprise locating in Shangqiao Industrial Zone, Sha Pingba District Chongqing, which incorporates the research, production, sales of motorcycles, cars, shock absorbers and auto engines. The affiliates of the group include Chongqing XGJAO Motorcycle Co. Ltd, Chongqing Chang’an Shock Absorber Co. Ltd, Chongqing Yu’an Import and Export Co. Ltd. Chongqing Yu’an Huaihai Engine Co. Ltd and Chongqing Yu’an Racing Sports Club etc.

Yu’an group has 300 professional technician talents and more than 3,400 technician workers and has been implementing the develop strategy of multiplex support system and now it has the ability of producing 5,000,000 sets of motorcycle shock absorbers, 300,000 sets of car shock absorbers, 300,000 units of motorcycles and 100,000 units of mini vans. The annul amount of engine production is over 100,000 units.

Yu’an Group can be successful in the fierce market competition all depending on its more than 19 year’s shock absorber research, nearly ten year’s development and long-tested assemblage and sales of complete products. The group broadly absorbs the advantages of others and gathers all-around elites in the fields of production, technology research and sales. On the way of insisting reform and innovation, Yu’an Group consolidates step by step and creates numerous brilliant achievements.

We still have a long way to go, and we must continue to work hard. Yu’an Group believes “development is the key”, “Grasp the best chance to paint the beautiful future”, Yu’an, the vessel in China shock absorber and motorcycle fields, main force of auto industry, will have a bright future."

more pictures at:
http://www.autopic.net/search.asp?factoryid=212
http://car.autohome.com.cn/pic/series/2501.html

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
American DYMAC Vehicle Group started selling Dongfeng's vans with installed electric engine:
http://www.dymacusa.com/index.php

DYMAC USA, offers a full array of all-electric utility vehicles that are perfect in fleet, as well as personal applications. The vehicles offer a high quality driving experience and lend themselves to a wide variety of applications.

DYMAC USA is the supplier of both AC and DC powered electric utility vehicles including trucks, passenger and cargo vans, trams and shuttles. These vehicles provide low-cost, energy-efficient and environmentally safe forms of transportation for people and cargo alike.

DYMAC Electric Vehicles meet Type E OSHA Requirements 1910.178, ANSI B56.8-1988 for personnel and burden carriers.

Dymac offers exceptional durability and usability to any job that you many have for it. These vehicles are totally electrical meaning that it is spark-free resistant and environmentally safe. Due to their numerous options, these vehicles have many applications such as an 8 passenger transporter or a utility/cargo.

Also since these street legal vehicles use an alternative fuel source, they are eligible for many tax breaks and benefits offered by the state/federal government. Because of safety, durability, government help and so forth, these vehicles make a great item for college campuses, military bases, and airports.

Anything from delivery, maintenance, agriculture, transportation and more, these entities use the electric vehicle to do just about any task.

#4 · (Edited)
Re: Introducing; Dongfeng Yu'an

this mini truck are quite intresting to europe market also, i talk with some sellers and they start to sell in some european countries, i will also provide selling for croatian market and all markets near of former yugoslavia

http://www.dfmbil.se/
this is a web site from swedish company, i find also companies in spain, turkey and germany

here is some more photos:

quality of products look very good, for european market they are equipmet with 1.1 engine which have 38.5 kw and complies whith euro 4 regulation

#6 ·

Micodelija, I don't see the same good quality that you do. Take another look at those seats, and look closer at that instrument panel. But yes, I do see a good value in a utility vehicle that sells for a dirt cheap price. I think DFM is having no problem exporting a bunch of them.

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
#8 ·

dragin said:
Micodelija, I don't see the same good quality that you do. Take another look at those seats, and look closer at that instrument panel. But yes, I do see a good value in a utility vehicle that sells for a dirt cheap price. I think DFM is having no problem exporting a bunch of them.

i try to make an compare here at our market in cars which are in loading capacity between 600 and 900 kg, cheapest car at our market start from 10000 euros, and dfm will be maybe 2 or 3000 euros less, when i compare it with others at the market who offers mini vans, like piaggio commercial vehicles they cost over 12000 euros, don't have a/c, front fog ligts, radio, central lock...nothing, also it's much smaller

personaly i think that if you take care of your car he can be good to you, if don't...well, this is another problem :)

#17 ·

i was in gonow company and by the production line i personaly think that DFM is better, simply it's more modern and bigger comapny then gonow, you know what happend to some dude in bosnia???

he also buy a gonow suv, and after only 30.000 km the whole engine brakets fall off, almost whole engine fall off, i think that gonow still have to do many investments in production to success

#20 ·

:D kebab truck ,what an good idea, in last couple of year kebab is very popular here in croatia, on that mini truck we can build something like a small shop on it, it can be good for selling lot of other simillar thing, ice cream truck, hot dog truck, candy truck, chocolate truck...:thumb:

#23 ·

yes, because of good reputation of my company in china the people from DFM contact me, i have been there couple of times, also i meet them at autoshows

i got the contract from them and lincence for selling where in like, for most of states of former yugoslavia, i buy them directly in china, also today i succesfully finish homologation progress in croatia, without any problems for two days only :thumb: first time that any chinese vehicle pass that homologation so easily

for now i got only one problem, the seat in the mini truck is fixed, but they promise to me that in my future order all will have normal seat rails, also i can say that they are taking all of my comments and suggestion, i am very suprised with them how they work, also they are very well informed about situation at european market, important is that all of my suggestion they are willing to solve at my satisfaction :D

as you ask me for prices at the market i will offer the models with lot of extra equipment, like a/c, radio cd, central lock etc, the prices will be from 8000 euros to more, without any equipment basic price can be from 7000 euros, if we compare it with suzuki or piaggio which is in same range it's almost 40% lower, piaggio cost between 12000 euros and don't have a/c, with all equipment price is almost 13.500 euros, also piaggio is much smaller, 3.4 meters, while DFM is 3.8 meters, company warranty is 2 year or 50000 km, it's quite good for this type of vehicle

i know that it's difficult to comapre famos piaggio with DFM because DFM is still not so popular here in europe, but anyway, for now i have big intresred in them and very soon i will order much bigger quantity

my first impression on them was quite good, much better comparing to piaggio and to be onest i didn't expect that, first minivan is much bigger and have much more space and it's very pratical, have 2 side doors and big rear doors, second it's very funny to drive them (remember rodney and delboy), the engine complites to euro 4 regulation and isn't noisy, i only want one thing, most of competitors don't have but i wish that DFM install abd and 2 airbags in them, in my future orders they will provide for me the driver airbag, nobody at the market offer something like this

i am sure that this vehicles have potencial to succes at european market, first in that class of vehicle which have payload between 600-900 kg it have the best price, also because of small compact dimension it's good for big city's because of very small passeges in them, usually on normal road you will have parked cars on both side of the road, i rember that with my hover i stuck one time in paris and other time in rome

#24 · (Edited)

here is some more photos of my DFM's...i really like them, already sold couple of them,here are the photos:

it's have very attractive design, usually people here like it

cargo area for every respect, 2.3 meters and 900 kg of payload

also i got the information that vehicles will have 4x4 also,this will be quite intresting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.