China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
well the first suggestion would be is market this so it gets some users :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
why don't open new forum for car manufacturer in china as local models while they are orginally ( change badge models ) e.g. buick excel ( orginally daewoo nubira ) and for cars which sold as new modes but, they are not ( peogeut & Citoen ), and for chinse cars that oragion to forgin manufacturers
like xilia ( toyota )

2- open another forurm for car sports in china.

3- forum for locally tuners, design studios and important characters in chinese autombile manufacturers.

·
Registered
264 Posts
alpha said:
why don't open new forum for car manufacturer in china as local models while they are orginally ( change badge models ) e.g. buick excel ( orginally daewoo nubira ) and for cars which sold as new modes but, they are not ( peogeut & Citoen ), and for chinse cars that oragion to forgin manufacturers
like xilia ( toyota )

2- open another forurm for car sports in china.

3- forum for locally tuners, design studios and important characters in chinese autombile manufacturers.

yea ..this would be good

·
Registered
2 Posts
How to add our company as the car manufacturer.

hi, Admini, we are also a Chinese car manufacturer, so how can we add my company to the manufacturer list? Please help me, thanks. You could check our website:www,neweastauto,com, wait for your reply, Annty Lee,[email protected]

·
Registered
938 Posts
anntylee said:
hi, Admini, we are also a Chinese car manufacturer, so how can we add my company to the manufacturer list? Please help me, thanks. You could check our website:www,neweastauto,com, wait for your reply, Annty Lee,[email protected]
i please you to delete post's,because you are leaving spams,you have subforum other car makers,open a topic and present you vehicles,not put some pictures,put all,technical specification and so

·
Registered
186 Posts
If you want more members you need to close all topics for guest.
There are now 2 members online and 75 guest :eek:
Then they wil become member from self.

·
Registered
834 Posts
mg-zs said:
If you want more members you need to close all topics for guest.
There are now 2 members online and 75 guest :eek:
Then they wil become member from self.
I agree with mg-zs (Willem) ;)

I'd lock the General Discusssion & Off topic section (& maybe Chery, Nanjing & SAIC) ;)

·
Registered
507 Posts
I dunno if "guests" should be blocked from viewing, but definitely from posting.

A lot of folks browse forums for a while before they join (once they have something to say). So preventing them from viewing in the first place is not a good idea.

Q: How can I quickly view my posts? If I want to see all of my posts, from the latest to the oldest, what's the fatest way? (In other forums there's a "view my post" link, and there isn't one here.)

·
Registered
121 Posts
suggestions

1. create a sub-forum on pictures of car-show babes but limited to chinese cars, though not necessarily chinese babes.
have a poll open to all for votes on the best picture, best-looking babe,etc.

2. separate picture posts from the regular forum & create a gallery where lurkers can view all picture posts, say in the last 6 mos. & invite comments on the pictures posted.

3. do a monthly feature on one manufacturer & their models, & invite personal experiences w/one or other model.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts