China Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used chinese mini truck I don't know the make or the model, I do know it is a heavy built duelly with a diesel engine, the bed is about 9 feet long, the only numbers I can find are located on the left side frame, just in front of the rear wheels, the numbers are LH0PV7JR7YE102124, does anyone know what I've got or can you direct me to a place to get information, Thanks, Richard

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Publish some photos of your truck. maybe someone will recognize it.
Also you could ask some questions about your new ride a person who you bought it from.
Previous owner doesn,t know, he bought it from a hospital maintenance department through a bid process, no information available there either. Here's some pic's. Thanks, Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't recognize this truck. Is it really from China?
Probably the only person who can help you is forum member erik (laofan), cmvdc.
I found a VIN code cracker online at http://www.analogx.com/contents/vinview.htm

It looks like it is from china, a 2000 model, no manufacture info. I didn't mention that it is two wheel drive, left hand steering. How do I direct a question to the member you mentioned above? Richard

·
Registered
1,061 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you so much for the information, that will be a good starting point for me. The dog is a great Pyrenees mix, not sure of the linage, my daughter is a veterinarian so I get lots of rescue animals.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The last time I took him to the vet he weighted 130 pounds (59.1 kilos). he's a super sweet dog, he was found on the streets of san antonio, texas, covered in mange, my daughter (he vet) took him in, treated all his issues and conned me into takeing him. Now he is content on our farm in north Arkansas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts