China Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im Nikki from New Zealand we looking for Evolve reps! This could be you!

A bit about Evolve:

We are called EVOLVE, We are a New Zealand NEW all girl club!
We endeavor to compete at shows, dyno days, drift and drag events and also hold regular cruises and social functions, You don’t even need a car or a license, just a genuine interest in having fun and learning more about motor sports.

Evolve is open to all makes and models of cars.
Evolve originated in Melbourne by Emma Campbell, and was brought to New Zealand by myself after I had seen Evolve in a magazine article in 2005.
After much conversation on the topic of women in the car scene, someone mentioned that no matter how hard we worked we would never be taken as seriously as the guys.

Evolve is about proving that wrong.
Evolve is not about boy bashing.
Evolve is about a group of girls having fun, and learning about cars in a safe and positive environment.
Most importantly, Evolve was started for girls, by girls with all types of cars, to get more girls into the car scene whether they have the knowledge or not.

Workshops days are in progress, where the girls can be in a safe learning zone.
Thus they can gain further confidence by working on their own cars and learning more about how everything works.
We are encouraging more girls to get into the car scene, and doing it in a fun, relaxed and friendly environment.

So if you would like to know more about Evolve go to our website :)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Women hold up half the sky

Welcome Nikki.
Good luck with EVOLVE. It sounds like a great idea.
Today you have come to the right place, as China represents the future of the auto industry. You'll get a lot from its dynamics.

Here's a useful website on automotive terms. I'm sure that other forum members will be happy to contribute info and websites that'll help EVOLVE get going.

http://100megsfree4.com/dictionary/

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for that, Im sure will be able to get EVOLVE everywhere! Soon :)
It is a great idea.

This site is great! By the way loads of info! :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
sorry nikki i think the majority of the ppl here are guys, but we are certainly interested in some pics! :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, All good Im sure I can find some pix.

If you went to the website www(dot)evolvegirlz(dot)com click on gallary and there's some pix in there :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.