China Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hello all, I was wondering if anybody can help me find information about this car, as it is released since last week here in Egypt. Its by faw as far as i know, its called FAW ANGEL here. If anybody got pics, other than the one's on faw website i will be thankfull
& info about the engine. The only thing i know is that 1.0L 55hp.

Plz reply.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ok guys, thanks alot for the no-info you gave me, i already found a pic for the engine... at first i thought it was a daihatsu based engine, like the one in the original daihatsu move. But it turned out to be another engine! :confused: which i know nothing about... so if anybody got any info plz do share it. it looks like an old toyota engine or something.

·
Registered
68 Posts
is the car out yet?!!
it looks too big for a 1.0 car, i hope Ghabbour knows what he's doing
bw, any info about the prices and released dates of the FAW cars?!!

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ghabour also released the N3, which will be assembled here in Egypt, instead of the old Hyundai accent 1.3, but i dont like the car, its based on the charade, same like the Geely's. will be priced at (49,900L.E) , full options 1.3L 85hp.

·
Registered
68 Posts
the ANGEL is like a mix between the old Atos & the old Terios
the N3 reminds me alot of Lanos, but gotta admit, the prices r good, stillthe cars look cheap

btw, a little out off topic here, do u know how much is the Mapel & CK-1?!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FaWzY said:
btw, a little out off topic here, do u know how much is the Mapel & CK-1?!!
As far as i know, the Geely agent stopped selling Geely cars, & now selling only commertial ones, vans & so....

The angel is a typical daihatsu move.

·
Registered
523 Posts
FAW Happy MPV

Now, I know this isn't a new car. I just found a pic on the internet and looked around the forum and voila! no threads found. So I decided to post a new thread and show.

By the way, Happy. What were they thinking? :lol:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Thanks for the help, martin_krpan. Can you tell me why they called it Happy, because it doesn't look very happry to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts