China Car Forums banner

FAW Angel (Happy Messanger, Jinn-Jiaxing)

24K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  AGS2225 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello all, I was wondering if anybody can help me find information about this car, as it is released since last week here in Egypt. Its by faw as far as i know, its called FAW ANGEL here. If anybody got pics, other than the one's on faw website i will be thankfull
& info about the engine. The only thing i know is that 1.0L 55hp.

Plz reply.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok guys, thanks alot for the no-info you gave me, i already found a pic for the engine... at first i thought it was a daihatsu based engine, like the one in the original daihatsu move. But it turned out to be another engine! :confused: which i know nothing about... so if anybody got any info plz do share it. it looks like an old toyota engine or something.

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
#5 ·
Ghabour also released the N3, which will be assembled here in Egypt, instead of the old Hyundai accent 1.3, but i dont like the car, its based on the charade, same like the Geely's. will be priced at (49,900L.E) , full options 1.3L 85hp.

#6 ·
the ANGEL is like a mix between the old Atos & the old Terios
the N3 reminds me alot of Lanos, but gotta admit, the prices r good, stillthe cars look cheap

btw, a little out off topic here, do u know how much is the Mapel & CK-1?!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.