1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nice....

Wow, that's a nice looking little sedan....a nice compliment to the C1 hatchback. I am GUESSING here, but expect the price to be in the low 60,000rmb range. Why? Well, it's got a 1.5 liter engine (the C1 hatchback has a 1.3 engine) and the C1 hatchback is around 58,000rmb right now....I fully expect that to drop to the low to mid 50's soon but we'll see. I've driven the hatchback - the engine has plenty of power so the 1.5 sedan version should REALLY have some kick to it (relatively speaking)!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
The C1 Weizhi is nothing to get excited about. Its just a redone Tianjin Xiali Vela, briefly known as Xiali 2000. They all stem from the Toyota Echo, which was understandably a huge sales disaster for Toyota. Except without Toyota in the picture, the C1 has Xiali's usual poor quality. The copied Toyota 8A engine also doesn't have VVT-i. The shifter feels like one is grounding coffee, just like Chery's QQ. The Chinese just don't know how to do it yet.

·
Registered
325 Posts
To add to Chinesecars condemnation of the poor xiali, the suspension is awful - rock hard - it might as well be planks of aluminum in there instead of springs.

·
Registered
67 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.