China Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Well at the moment all the super sporty and luxery markets are filled with companies from abroad...

it might take a few years for chinese companies to enter these markets....first they have to get adjusted and very comfortable in the passenger car market...after that, they will probably compete with bmw's , then when they are ready, im sure one company will attempt to create specialized sport cars..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not even American or Japanese car companies can compete with Ferrari in that market. It is impossible competition.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Actually I would have to say that while I am certain any large auto corp who is willing to put their minds to it can build a fast car, cars like Ferrari are in a league all their on. They are the Bugatti of our time, a standard for truly great cars. Corvettes and Vipers are not even close.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Admin said:
Well at the moment all the super sporty and luxery markets are filled with companies from abroad...

it might take a few years for chinese companies to enter these markets....first they have to get adjusted and very comfortable in the passenger car market...after that, they will probably compete with bmw's , then when they are ready, im sure one company will attempt to create specialized sport cars..
These are nothing like a Ferrari but Nanjing are making progress:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Those are good Looking cars but being an enthusiast I am wondering what is under the skin. Don't get me wrong, I have little information about CBA but what I have seen I like. I just think that there is so much more then looks when it comes to a car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AXLE said:
Yes they can, case in point...

Dodge Viper, Chevrolet Corvette and Ford GT.
Don't get me wrong, I love those cars, but there is nothing in the world like Ferrari. While there is some mistique and history behind cars like the Ford GT and the Vette', nothing beats Ferrari. Its not just performance and its not just the styling. There is a majesty to Ferrari that is virtually untouchable.

What car company do you know of that actually sells less of its own products then it could to keep them exclusive? What company gets to hand select everyone that gets the opportunity to buy their supercar? What other company's primary objective is to make money to fund its F1 team? Who does arguably the greatest driver in human history race for? What team has the most F1 constructor's championships?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts