China Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
very nice pics, and very nice cities. but my only dream is for china to see a blue sky with white clouds. the pollution cloud is in almost every city of china.

·
Registered
507 Posts
great cities but dang look at the traffic and the smog!!!

China has got to move toward alternative energies and advanced technologies.

Hybrids, electric, CNG, LPG, clean bio diesel, hydrogen, etc. and move away from the current crop of polluting vehicles.

ENCOURAGE WALKING AND BICYCLES!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
BringIt said:
great cities but dang look at the traffic and the smog!!!

ENCOURAGE WALKING AND BICYCLES!!!

Are you kidding? See the smog in Chinese cities, no way anyone who is sensible would walk now, unless they are too poor to sit in a bus or taxi. The smog can kill. As for riding a bicycle now, in many tier-one and two cities bicycles are banned from the city centers and have you see how Chinese drive? It is dangerous enough in a car.

My sister makes fun of my because I don't go on roller coasters, I say it is because where is the danger, I have driven in Chinese city, that is far more thrill seeking/dare devil/pure insanity than any safe roller coaster. Riding a bicycle in Chinese city, no thanks, that is far too crazy.

One false move you are dead, one deep breath you are dead, can't win either way.

·
Registered
93 Posts
neko said:
One false move you are dead, one deep breath you are dead, can't win either way.
Despite being the most blatant case of exaggeration I've seen in quite a while, that's a quality sentence. Turning Chinese cities into some kind of post-apocalyptic horror movie.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Trivia Tim said:
Despite being the most blatant case of exaggeration I've seen in quite a while, that's a quality sentence. Turning Chinese cities into some kind of post-apocalyptic horror movie.
LOL........:rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts