China Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
2007 Geely Beauty Leopard -facelift

Available with 1.3i, 1.5i and 1.8i 16v engines, with the last one achieving 190km/h.

I think it's a clear improvement compared to the previous model. What are your thoughts ?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
reskinned Meirenbao

Nice photos Raul.... but I must say I'm not impressed with the design.

Somehow it's still got a fragile look to it. It doesn't have that beefy look that shouts out raw power and awesome handling. But I guess it's in good company since in my view Toyota's Celica and Hyundai's Tiburon have the same fragile appearance.

Looks like they put the back end in a vise until it became taller and narrower....making it look unstable.

That's one man's opinion. Anyway here's a photo of the MG SF that I find more to my liking........

Geely needs designers that get their inspiration from something beyond a fish.
Am anxious now to see what the Lifan and German Zakspeed tie-up produces.

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Well the front is uh oh eh ah ,, acceptable relatively , since all geely cars look like crap

but the back ... is beyond ugly . actualy if ugly was a person , he would suicide if u called that ugly !

·
Registered
481 Posts
they should put a car on , or totally ditch the whole thing :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
IMO, the taillights scream Supra, and the wheels are too small, not a huge fan of the headlights, either.

I don't know if the angular front end works well against the flowing doors, but hey, I'm no car stylist type... :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
i reminds me of the old hyundai tiburons and old accent coupes

·
Registered
68 Posts
a friend of mine bought this car, the engine is knocking for some reason, and the dashboard is falling apart

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh mah gaaah...That car is as ugly as hell.

Seriously, did they crash it into an ugly wall? Did they hit it with an ugly wrecking ball? Did the rub ugly sticks all over it?

The restyling looks like a complete mess. It is just...VERY ugly.

·
Registered
481 Posts
gr8 said:
only thing i see that looks better is the new logo
well even the logo sucks :p

21 - 40 of 96 Posts