China Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
The headlight are really big, the part between the headlights is the worst part of the design, taillights look cool, strange exhausts. It's another try, wrong again, but one day they'll get it right. Cheap sportcars from China for everyone...

·
Registered
264 Posts
hmm from the front , it loosk funky..and what kind of geely emblem is that???

·
Registered
481 Posts
looks like it escaped from a cartoon ! I dunno whats with Geely designers and Headlights ! they keep making it utterly ugly !

·
Registered
183 Posts
wow

Wow, it has better fc than Civic 1.8 ltr ivtec.... (6.9M,7.2A/100km,103kw,174Nm). what is the weight of this car? This car reminds me Hyundai "scoupe?(Coupe in oversea)" in the mid 90s. Hyundai claimed it's a sports car despite it was just coupe version of small car in the reality..... well, it was the start point for hyundai at least and they produce the tiburon (I still don't feel like it's a real sports car. May be the one,which will be released in 2008, with RWD is the real one)

·
Registered
23 Posts
FaWzY said:
a friend of mine bought this car, the engine is knocking for some reason, and the dashboard is falling apart
...is that maybe because he bought a chinese car?, sorry, that was mean.

·
Registered
20 Posts
This car actually looks alright to me.

If only I can fit a 3L V6 Vari Geo Twin Turbo, D Inj, VVT-L (In & out) with a DSG type 8-speed gearbox to it, it'd be perfect.

At least it's not a Tata or Mahindra time travel machine.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ah!!!

What happened to the one they presented at the Frankfurt motor show? At least it was decent looking! I demand Geely change the name immediately to Ugly Leopard or alternatively Ugly Leper.:nono:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I dont know - I think it looks okish - perhaps with bigger wheels it would look less girly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks cheap and the front wheel is too far back in the wheel well. Makes it look like an eye sore. They can do better than this.

·
Registered
481 Posts
well just for geely
... an hobbyist photoshopper like me !! just with a few clicks of a mouse and the car looks ( personaly ) alot much better ! and I didnt change Major stuff !! only something like a BODYKIT , bigger wheels , and a Modified front grille and logo !! I dont think what i've done can cost more than $1000 or so !! but the car looks SELL-ABLE atleast !

41 - 60 of 96 Posts